A Ma Maniere AJ4

Remember these? The "$100K" 1 of 1.

Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 9.35.55 PM.png
I have a Kobe 4 undefeated with the undefeated logo upside down but it’s essentially identical

Wore the 4s over the weekend and for the first time ever experienced the dreaded pinky toe pain 😵. And the sizing is perfect not too tight or anything, im guessing maybe a mean break in period is required. Could also be the thick insole that has the foot sitting slightly higher in the shoe causing it.

Wore the 4s over the weekend and for the first time ever experienced the dreaded pinky toe pain 😵. And the sizing is perfect not too tight or anything, im guessing maybe a mean break in period is required. Could also be the thick insole that has the foot sitting slightly higher in the shoe causing it.
Did you go TTS?

Bit the bullet at $396 shipped with the ebay promo. I normally dont pay resale but i havent hit on anything in months, ill just think of it as getting 2 pairs at retail :stoneface:

To be frank like beans, these are the only release this year that I would double bubble on; the wearability factor and clean presentation of the colour blocking make these instant (like maruchan) classics.

Definitely a modern masterpiece.

Btw, i'm sending my ex a care package this week to her work. Please wish me luck guys. I miss her so much.

Either I get a text back and something may manifest in 2023 for me(us?)...

Or I get a restraining order. Either way, no ragrets; lawd knows I trieds.

Seasons greetings and stay blest, fam.

To be frank like beans, these are the only release this year that I would double bubble on; the wearability factor and clean presentation of the colour blocking make these instant (like maruchan) classics.

Btw, i'm sending my ex a care package this week to her work. Please wish me luck guys. I miss her so much.

Good luck to you fam. I hope that you get some resolution on the situation either way. Nothing like being stuck in limbo and not being able to move on.

U sure that’s a good idea bro?

Most relationships are meant to enjoy. Then let go. Gotta move on and do you

I respect it, but an Applebees dinner would've sufficed lol

Good luck, Joe

9c36aba2-2653-421e-a825-51a7df6d3627.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Are your balls in that package?

😂😂😂😳😳😳

Btw if you got crease shields rock them jawns

Seen a few ppl rock theirs for a week and already crazy creased up

RIP. A moment of silence to this man’s pinky toes….

It’s crazy cuz The saying pics don’t do them justice has applied to EVERY amm release
No matter what the release there is always someone out there stretching the truth to claim to have the best. Especially the nerds that get them early. I don’t trust anyone’s opinion but my own.

I seen a few pairs of these at a local resell shop and man the pre creases on those pairs were crazy…had to be 10-15 pair on display and half had terrible toe boxes….glad I got a clean pair it’s fire shoe though color way & materials

Back
Top Bottom