all ill

aside from season 4, season 2 had some of the best writing

the idea of frank unknowingly walking into his grave was ill

d's meltdown and the start of stringer doing backhanded things towards avon

ziggy's meltdown and the intro of cheese

all ill

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Reading through a few replies... I'm with OP. Sometimes when I'm riding, bangin out to some gangsta ****, I have a random thought like "damn... they ain't have to kill my @@$!% Bodie.
30t6p3b.gif
"

DF!!!

thats how i feel about Wallace...i'll be watching the show he's on now Parenthood and just smh...they didn't have to do him like that

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

How the stories of Dukie and Randy ended was way more sad to me than Bodie getting killed. The scene where Carver tried adopting Randy broke my heart 
frown.gif

when I saw Duke walk into the alley...my dude never stood a chance w/the family he came from...at least he had Mike to get him that far...

I cried when Mike left Bug...all i could think about was being split up from my lil bro
frown.gif

i will definetly be watching this for the 3rd time...these threads always point out something new to me so i don't mind them every month
laugh.gif

the YT comment about Marlo's name was real
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Reading through a few replies... I'm with OP. Sometimes when I'm riding, bangin out to some gangsta ****, I have a random thought like "damn... they ain't have to kill my @@$!% Bodie.
30t6p3b.gif
"

DF!!!

thats how i feel about Wallace...i'll be watching the show he's on now Parenthood and just smh...they didn't have to do him like that

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

How the stories of Dukie and Randy ended was way more sad to me than Bodie getting killed. The scene where Carver tried adopting Randy broke my heart 
frown.gif

when I saw Duke walk into the alley...my dude never stood a chance w/the family he came from...at least he had Mike to get him that far...

I cried when Mike left Bug...all i could think about was being split up from my lil bro
frown.gif

i will definetly be watching this for the 3rd time...these threads always point out something new to me so i don't mind them every month
laugh.gif

the YT comment about Marlo's name was real
pimp.gif

straight up...

!%%* the Wire...

i'm sooooo mad I watched it, and i'm jealous of those who havent...

smh... like... i dont know how else i could ever be captivated like i was when watching this #@$@...

everytime i see someone talk about, i get mad cuz i seen it and dont have the enjoyment of watching it again...

fuuuuuuuuuu...

this show was so great... it was sickening...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

straight up...

!%%* the Wire...

i'm sooooo mad I watched it, and i'm jealous of those who havent...

smh... like... i dont know how else i could ever be captivated like i was when watching this #@$@...

everytime i see someone talk about, i get mad cuz i seen it and dont have the enjoyment of watching it again...

fuuuuuuuuuu...

this show was so great... it was sickening...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have all 5 seasons.

Which should I watch this time? 3 or 4? Think ima rewatch 4

I have all 5 seasons.

Which should I watch this time? 3 or 4? Think ima rewatch 4

brings back memories..

omar robbing marlo "do i look like someone who repeats himself?"

the prob with season 2 was the only part that tied into the rest of the series was the greek.  rest of the new characters had no impact.  

D getting done in prison was huge though.

imma go back to season 1 and remember life in the low rises..

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

brings back memories..

omar robbing marlo "do i look like someone who repeats himself?"

the prob with season 2 was the only part that tied into the rest of the series was the greek.  rest of the new characters had no impact.  

D getting done in prison was huge though.

imma go back to season 1 and remember life in the low rises..

[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by gambit215

Season 2= White man runs this $#$%............Gets away with it CLEAN......while the hood is killing each other over your poison.....yea real pivotal.  
grin.gif
If that's all you got out of the entire season, then you're failing to grasp the bigger message of the show. It's not all about the drugs.

Please Enlighten, it is money, fame, money, respect.... the Wire was a great show, but some of yall studyin it WAY too hard....it gave you an hour into the world of B'More...... lemme guess it was a microcosm of America... blah blah blah..... Like I said, "The Greek was the supplier, everyone on the docks, the streets, wherever knows their role, when the cops get involved its time to slow things down, after they arent watchin, everything picks up.....

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by gambit215

Season 2= White man runs this $#$%............Gets away with it CLEAN......while the hood is killing each other over your poison.....yea real pivotal.  
grin.gif
If that's all you got out of the entire season, then you're failing to grasp the bigger message of the show. It's not all about the drugs.

Please Enlighten, it is money, fame, money, respect.... the Wire was a great show, but some of yall studyin it WAY too hard....it gave you an hour into the world of B'More...... lemme guess it was a microcosm of America... blah blah blah..... Like I said, "The Greek was the supplier, everyone on the docks, the streets, wherever knows their role, when the cops get involved its time to slow things down, after they arent watchin, everything picks up.....

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Favorite scene was Omar being confronted by Brother Muzone (hope that's spelled right
laugh.gif
)
Dope scene (I'm thinking of the Alley scene, not when Omar shot him in the Hotel). Their level of respect for each other was cool to see

Originally Posted by 36hypno

Favorite scene was Omar being confronted by Brother Muzone (hope that's spelled right
laugh.gif
)
Dope scene (I'm thinking of the Alley scene, not when Omar shot him in the Hotel). Their level of respect for each other was cool to see

one thing i just picked up was the irony of Omar being killed by Kenard. In one of the closing scenes of the a season 4 episode was Omar and Renaldo watching Marlo from a window. Renaldo asks Omar who is that (referring to Michael) and Omar says he's nobody, "just a kid." Just ironic he ended up get done in by a kid. 

one thing i just picked up was the irony of Omar being killed by Kenard. In one of the closing scenes of the a season 4 episode was Omar and Renaldo watching Marlo from a window. Renaldo asks Omar who is that (referring to Michael) and Omar says he's nobody, "just a kid." Just ironic he ended up get done in by a kid. 

it pissed me off that clay davis got off free. shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

and that there weren't more sex scenes with kima.

i used to teach an english class and would always use that snoop hardware store scene in class as an example of a heavy accent.

Back
Top Bottom