A personal message to the writers of The Wire [Spoilers inside]

Originally Posted by Budweiser

He enjoyed a better death than a lot of characters.

Secondly, Marlo was no king. He was just a pawn who thought better of himself.

eyes.gif
 The man ran Baltimore including the Cartel and had the connect before he gave it up.

eyes.gif
 The man ran Baltimore including the Cartel and had the connect before he gave it up.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Ok. I guess we have different standards. While Marlo was being given ultimatums by the police, the 'Greek' was quietly fleeing the country and dozens of murders all because he realized the value of anonymity.

Originally Posted by dumbout227

eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Ok. I guess we have different standards. While Marlo was being given ultimatums by the police, the 'Greek' was quietly fleeing the country and dozens of murders all because he realized the value of anonymity.

marlo didn't have fbi agents in his pocket though, the greeks organization was deeper than all the mobs in the new day co-op combined

but marlo was definitely a king, his whole focus in life was the crown.

marlo didn't have fbi agents in his pocket though, the greeks organization was deeper than all the mobs in the new day co-op combined

but marlo was definitely a king, his whole focus in life was the crown.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I cried when Wallace died. My first thought was who was gonna feed/get all those little kids to school so they didnt have to be on the streets sellin.

Every time I saw Bubbles I just knew it was his time to OD but he made it to the end
laugh.gif

Man, I don't think I could've taken Bubs dying.
frown.gif

So glad he didn't.

As for Season 2, during my initial watching of the Wire I was on the side of those who were dissapointed with season 2. But after watching the series the 2nd time around I came to really appreciate that season. That season was pivotal in shaping the direction of the rest of the series.

I cried when Wallace died. My first thought was who was gonna feed/get all those little kids to school so they didnt have to be on the streets sellin.

Every time I saw Bubbles I just knew it was his time to OD but he made it to the end
laugh.gif

frown.gif

So glad he didn't.

As for Season 2, during my initial watching of the Wire I was on the side of those who were dissapointed with season 2. But after watching the series the 2nd time around I came to really appreciate that season. That season was pivotal in shaping the direction of the rest of the series.

How the stories of Dukie and Randy ended was way more sad to me than Bodie getting killed. The scene where Carver tried adopting Randy broke my heart 
frown.gif

i liked marlo to me he reflects how our generation is now, guys don't wanna take s$^* from anyone

i liked marlo to me he reflects how our generation is now, guys don't wanna take s$^* from anyone

How the stories of Dukie and Randy ended was way more sad to me than Bodie getting killed. The scene where Carver tried adopting Randy broke my heart 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

frown.gif

The Dukie/Prez interaction almost made me cry 
tired.gif

... he did his laundry 
frown.gif

frown.gif

The Dukie/Prez interaction almost made me cry 
tired.gif

... he did his laundry 
frown.gif

frown.gif
Let'em know. Bodie a grown a-- man. He know how the game is played, but the kids.....THE KIDS. I posted the 2 most powerful scenes in my opinion. ALMOST got your boy teary-eyed.

frown.gif
Let'em know. Bodie a grown a-- man. He know how the game is played, but the kids.....THE KIDS. I posted the 2 most powerful scenes in my opinion. ALMOST got your boy teary-eyed.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

frown.gif

So glad he didn't.

bubs dying wouldve killed me, i loved how he turned it around in the end.
i liked season 2 as well, the "greek" is a motha****ing G  
pimp.gif

season 2 was VERY important the whole series IMO. haters should just shut up and watch, it gets better

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

frown.gif

So glad he didn't.

bubs dying wouldve killed me, i loved how he turned it around in the end.
i liked season 2 as well, the "greek" is a motha****ing G  
pimp.gif

season 2 was VERY important the whole series IMO. haters should just shut up and watch, it gets better

Back
Top Bottom