A wife thats been done by another man before. Vol: how do you feel about it?

Heres some advice: you'll never be happy until you stop worrying about #!@% you have no control over, such as THE PAST

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Every chick you wife up has been boned, unless you want a virgin chick, which are damn nearimpossible to find
laugh.gif

even if you do find a virgin, when they give it up they become crazy, word to Fatal Attraction

some of you dudes know what I'm talking about
smh.gif

[/color]

I hope you're a virgin too kid. Puttin' those expectations on a woman when you can't keep ya own damn hands out the cookie jar is twisted.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Every chick you wife up has been boned, unless you want a virgin chick, which are damn near impossible to find

[/color]
sums it up

them movies are not reality

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

I say get over it, shes not boning him anymore.

If SHE were BONING HIM, you'd have a lot more to worry about than just the fact that she's not a virgin.

You and your homie should hook up with each other, cuz there is no way you will find a virgin these days. Most virgins live some magical place where they allfrolic naked on green hills and bath in crystal clear rivers while braiding hair during their down time.

Guys are still into virgins? lol
My friend is a virgin and once guys find that out they really not trying to be the first...idk

Whether or not your wife has had intercourse with somebody else before should be the least of your concerns in regards to her sexual escapades
nerd.gif

3:1 says your lady been involved in a 3:1
laugh.gif

You share that girl.

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Whether or not your wife has had intercourse with somebody else before should be the least of your concerns in regards to her sexual escapades
nerd.gif

3:1 says your lady been involved in a 3:1
laugh.gif

You share that girl.

9aa262d484387050e5bd111413ba7036a8ec9015.gif
eek.gif
And how would you know?!?!?!?
wink.gif

your ran out of time on that virgin tip. if you're 17 chances are most of the girls you know aint virgins. the ones that are still virgins prolly wont bewithin the next year, are religious, or you wouldnt find them attractive. if you cant handle your girl being with someone before you, your in for a longsearch.

It's f'd up, but there aint no more virgins dude. Every girl you're going to get with had multiple sex partners and did everything you can imaginewith em. Chicks don't give a !%@% these days.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by blaxoid

Heres some advice: you'll never be happy until you stop worrying about #!@% you have no control over, such as THE PAST
just move on. the past is the past. get over it. i have a gf that trips about that about my past ex. its annoying as hell. and she still hasntseemed to let go of the past. if you think you'll never get over it, find a new girl thats a V.

Back
Top Bottom