a

Originally Posted by Al Audi

anybody watchin the after show?

mike got bigger arms than ronnie, he prolly on the juice not ronnie dude is 30 years old also and ronnie is what 25?

yea he had to get arrested for that fight, somebody had to snitch i know he couldnt have just walked home like that
laugh.gif

They both look like they juice, only difference is Ronnie has a proportional physique whereas Mike looks like a typical douche who does like 20 variations ofarm curls and has never done a deadlift in his life...

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by Al Audi

anybody watchin the after show?

mike got bigger arms than ronnie, he prolly on the juice not ronnie dude is 30 years old also and ronnie is what 25?

yea he had to get arrested for that fight, somebody had to snitch i know he couldnt have just walked home like that
laugh.gif

They both look like they juice, only difference is Ronnie has a proportional physique whereas Mike looks like a typical douche who does like 20 variations of arm curls and has never done a deadlift in his life...
you could be right, mikes arms are def crazy

but yea we def dont need to really get in depth on who looks better though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

MTV ordered a 2nd season. This is the best news ever.

Good news.
pimp.gif

But I find it hard to think that it's to be as good as this 1st season.

Vinny's classical Italian family
laugh.gif

Ronnie put hands on that boy!! His girl Sammi ain't all that though, MTV could have done a lot better with casting Jersey guidettes.

Honestly I think Mike and Ronnie are both on roids call it a hunch. Their exchange on the aftershow was great entertainment. I wanna see how the Situationreacts to J-Wow hitting him in the face. That girl Alex he's doin' work on has a pretty face but let's just say she could be in better shape aftergetting full body shots in today's episode.

Pauly D is mad chill - like the way kid handles himself. Pretty much stays outta personal drama (bald guy at the bar) but defends his friends when necessary.He jumped outta the chair when hearing Ronnie got in a fight.

I need to make a trip to the shore this summer it's been a long time. I just know Seaside hasn't changed a bit...

just watched 2 episodes cuz i was bored outta my mind... how is this show that entertaining?

i mean... yall REALLY like it?

too much drama and it all seems fake

Back
Top Bottom