About a Girl... Another Update, pg 1.

Okay, NT, I was on myspace around last Wednesday. I seen this one chick while I was browsing, so I sent her a friend request.
I didn't think much of it. So I sent her a message saying "thanks for the add". I told her she was stunning and what not, charmed
her a little bit. Then that message just kept on growing, we just kept on talking to each other throughout the weekend. She goes
to my high school, and I never met her before. She's suppose to meet me in the Library when we go back to school. So what should
I talk about with her, please give me some advice. I never been in a real relationship, and this could be my chance
ohwell.gif

Edit:
Here's some pics
4gux4.jpg

this pic is like a year old
dm7m91.jpg

btw, she's 16, and I'm 18.

update: 1/20/09

I effed up NT
tired.gif
, This is what went down,

So, I went to the library as I mentioned before I was supposed to meet the girl there. As I reached the third floor I noticed that it was really full withstudents. They were watching Obama's inauguration, There was too many people in there so I didn't stay, I left to the cafeteria where I knew she wouldbe since it's her lunch hour. I had a seat at some random table. As I sat, my foot tapping steadily, I noticed a couple of girl's giggling about twotables away from me. They were looking my way, whispering to each other. This made me really nervous. My leg started to tap faster like a jack rabbit's.Then three other chicks came to their table. They also took a glance in my direction. Then, I seen the girl this thread is about, she walked into thecafeteria. She set her books on the table where all the other female's where. So they were her friends. She didn't see me and she went to get herlunch. I was full of anxiety, my mind was frantic and that's when I decided to leave. I dipped out of there like Jerry Seinfeld. I felt extremelyoverwhelmed. My first Huge L of the year
tired.gif

I don't know what to tell her now, she's probably not going to take me seriously if I ask her to meet up with me again. So, I effed up. I let her down,myself down, and those who contributed to this thread.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Update 1/21/09

As I promised you guys, I have a positive update.
I felt a little nervous, but all day before I met her I was telling myself positive things, just motivating myself. I didn't think about the things thatcould go wrong. Then I went to the library, and she arrived. She looked pretty good imo, even though she's kind of short in person, but there's nothingwrong with that. I complimented her and asked how's it going. Then I just started talking to her about stuff you guys mentioned (interests, sports, schoolstuff like that). Made her laugh a lil bit, she has a really nice smile
smile.gif
. I do admit though that I was nervous at first, but then I eased up. I did mention my interest in sneakers, but I didn't talk about it much. Ialso didn't mention anything about yesterday. I found out she's pretty into sports, and she's also a white sox fan (like me)
smile.gif
. She's plays soccer btw. Time flew by real fast and as soon as I knew itthe bell rang. So I asked her for her number, and before she got a piece of paper she took off the hoody (she was wearing. She was wearing a polo that showedoff some of her cleavage
smokin.gif
). Anyway, she gave me her number, I huggedher and I dipped to class.
happy.gif

So it went pretty good, Thanks NT for the advice and encouragement. and a Shout out to kidfiasco, good lookin out bro
glasses.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Update 1/26/08[/color]

So NT, apparently she has gotten back together with her ex.
frown.gif
mad.gif

So I'm pretty much done
ohwell.gif
, I'm pretty bummed out , I didn'teven tell her how I felt about her
tired.gif

I'm sick of taking L's
ohwell.gif

so that's it...

Update 2/4/09

So NT, I didn't even talk to that new chick that caught my eye,
But I have some meager news to inform you guys about. Alright so I haven't been talking to the girl that this thread is about for awhile but
last Friday I get a message from her, saying "how come we don't talk much anymore : ("
So I just told her that I thought she didn't want to anymore (she has a bf and what not).
She didn't respond till tuesday and she said that she came up in the library on Monday and Tuesday looking for me.
Well she came up today and I think she might be feeling me a little now. We were just talking about books and college and stuff like that.
I also showed her this poem that had just won this poetry contest that my senior English teacher was putting on.
She didn't know some of the vocabulary that I used in it but I informed her what it meant, (apparently she likes intellectual guys).
Well, actually though, I kind of wrote the poem for her. I wrote it the day after I met her in a burst of thinking. I consider it my best.
Well anyway, she asked me if it was a love poem and I said "that's all I write". I made her smile somewhat.
wink.gif

So she must know that I wrote it for her.
One more thing, I think she's having problems with her boyfriend, (from what I seen, he's your average hood mexican kid)

So I'll see what happens...

job, classes, high school, things you like to do after school, inches, sports, friends, family

Seriously, if she wants to meet in the library, chances are she at least has a brain. She knows not to meet you in some shady spot and she has probably been tothe library before. Just be yourself and relax, you'll be fine.

Man yall are wild! Look my man. She clearly is feeling you otherwise she wouldn't have talked to you over the whole weekend or so you say. Just be yourself, ask her questions so you can get to know her, and stop thinking about this being your big chance to loose your virginity cause if you do your gonna messit up. And for heavens sake do not bring up NT or sneakers. Girls are not into sneakers... for the most part.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Man yall are wild! Look my man. She clearly is feeling you otherwise she wouldn't have talked to you over the whole weekend or so you say. Just be your self, ask her questions so you can get to know her, and stop thinking about this being your big chance to loose your virginity cause if you do your gonna mess it up. And for heavens sake do not bring up NT or sneakers. Girls are not into sneakers... for the most part.
Maybe you should hit up the library..
laugh.gif
I'm joking.

But he's right, don't bring up sneakers unless she has some heat on. And most importantly.. Be yourself!

EDIT!:
btw, she's 16, and I'm 18.
Whoa..
nerd.gif

Another EDIT: I mean, I know it's only two years apart.. But sixteen, eh. I wouldn't have mind if you weretwenty, and she was eighteen.

Back
Top Bottom