grin.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Oh yeah, one more thing she smokes ganja
ohwell.gif

and I don't
grin.gif

She sounds hardcore. You do not. Leave her alone. Or join the darkside.
Maybe I could make her stop smoking.
ohwell.gif
Bro, there's more women out there. Don't try and change someone you don't even know. Leave it alone.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Oh yeah, one more thing she smokes ganja
ohwell.gif

and I don't
grin.gif

She sounds hardcore. You do not. Leave her alone. Or join the darkside.
Maybe I could make her stop smoking.
ohwell.gif
Bro, there's more women out there. Don't try and change someone you don't even know. Leave it alone.
Maybe bro, I'll see what happens on Tues.

On the real just make small talk with her and build it up from there. WHat music she listens too, hobbies blah blah blah and make it work from there

yo man... just talk to her about interests and why you dont ever see her around school. just be yourself yo. dont sweat it.

thanks to anyone who gave me postive input. I'm just going to try to act real chill, and be myself,
maybe it'll work out.
smile.gif

Invite her to Lunch.
then start the convo with how bad the food is,
then ask her if she wants to go off campus for some
good food.
this is only good if you got some money and a car.

Okay, NT, I was on myspace around last Wednesday. I seen this one chick while I was browsing, so I sent her a friend request.
I didn't think much of it. So I sent her a message saying "thanks for the add". I told her she was stunning and what not, charmed
her a little bit. Then that message just kept on growing, we just kept on talking to each other throughout the weekend. She goes
to my high school, and I never met her before. She's suppose to meet me in the Library when we go back to school. So what should
I talk about with her, please give me some advice. I never been in a real relationship, and this could be my chance
ohwell.gif

btw, she's 16, and I'm 18.
You just barely met her, not even just the internet the last thing to think already is a relationship.

IMO if i were 18 and she was that young, i know age is just a number, but idk id feel a bit awkward

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Okay, NT, I was on myspace around last Wednesday. I seen this one chick while I was browsing, so I sent her a friend request.
I didn't think much of it. So I sent her a message saying "thanks for the add". I told her she was stunning and what not, charmed
her a little bit. Then that message just kept on growing, we just kept on talking to each other throughout the weekend. She goes
to my high school, and I never met her before. She's suppose to meet me in the Library when we go back to school. So what should
I talk about with her, please give me some advice. I never been in a real relationship, and this could be my chance
ohwell.gif

You just barely met her, not even just the internet the last thing to think already is a relationship.

IMO if i were 18 and she was that young, i know age is just a number, but idk id feel a bit awkward
Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be thinking about a relationship
ohwell.gif

And it's only two years so I don't feel awkward

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Invite her to Lunch.
then start the convo with how bad the food is,
then ask her if she wants to go off campus for some
good food.
this is only good if you got some money and a car.
That's pretty much a no go, unless we ditched, on campus lunch FTL
ohwell.gif

Don't complain about anything to her, cause its not cool, she'll think your just a whiney cat.
Don't try to make it seem like your a loser or anything.lol Go to the library with a freind and chill talking to him while you wait for her.
Before she comes, tell your freind that when she comes bounce. Or walk in with your freind if shes already there, and then seperate from your freind and gotalk to her.
Have a semi-wingman.
And S Dubl, nah man. High school librarys at lunch are always loud.

No need to force it...u already got a bit of small talk and feeling around done wit wit ya convo on myspace....start out simple...yall go to school togetherand u tryin to make a relationship out of it so no rush....so talk about school, what she wanna do after school....u kno the regular @!$#...

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

ohwell.gif

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't be thinking about a relationship
ohwell.gif

And it's only two years so I don't feel awkward

good luck man.

stay AWAY from the friend zone.

Back
Top Bottom