About a Girl... Another Update, pg 1.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Lol @ the update, OP is mad socially akward

pretty much bro, but how in the hell was I suppose to impress her and all of her damn friends.
ohwell.gif

Redrum SB

1st - u FAIL (as you already know)
2nd - Ban urself for still having that santa hat on ur avy

i dont get how ur 18 and its like ur first convo with a girl...why u say after having some myspace msgs that this is ur chance for a relationship?

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Lol @ the update, OP is mad socially akward

pretty much bro, but how in the hell was I suppose to impress her and all of her damn friends.
ohwell.gif

don't worry about impressing her. she should be impressing you, young *#!!#.

get your swag up, and walk around like you got a crown on your head.

pick your nuts up, dude.

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

i dont get how ur 18 and its like ur first convo with a girl...why u say after having some myspace msgs that this is ur chance for a relationship?
1. I've just always been awkward around chicks.
2. Maybe I'm desperate
grin.gif

Chill fam.........
Yea you tool the L but at least you have an excuse as why you didnt talk to her in the first place.
Tell her about the Library incident and all that.
unless she knows you were at the table and ran away (word to chicken will) then the L is forever.
Hit her up on myspace again and try to meet up with her again..........
Gotta make NT proud

"I don't know what to tell her now, she's probably not going to take me seriously if I ask her to meet up with me again. So, I effed up. I let herdown, myself down, and those who contributed to this thread"
--------------------

man, youre thinking too much. you know where she sits at lunch. randomly approach her on any o'l day and go from there.. why does it have to be a setmeeting?

WTH its not that hard.

not trying to be a douche... but are you and UGLY mother cuz if not you have no reason to be buggin out like that. Youre older than her and she should beworried about meetin you. Jus listen to some 8 Ball and MJG and be like "Dam.............. I am da Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Thats the key to life. Youcan be the dumbest dude in the country and with good confidence everybody will follow u like freakin sheep. Just hit her up again but dont lie because herfriends most def told her what happened.

no %*%+ but................... a pic of you for reference maybe?

You were thinking to much into the situation my man. Just because they laugh, doesn't mean they were laughing about you. Thats a problem we have we are tooself absorbed. We think everything is about us. But anyways when you get in a situation like that or just any situation just remember the most interestingtopic to that person is themselves. Make them talk about THEM and you will never go wrong

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

WTH its not that hard.

not trying to be a douche... but are you and UGLY mother cuz if not you have no reason to be buggin out like that. Youre older than her and she should be worried about meetin you. Jus listen to some 8 Ball and MJG and be like "Dam.............. I am da Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Thats the key to life. You can be the dumbest dude in the country and with good confidence everybody will follow u like freakin sheep. Just hit her up again but dont lie because her friends most def told her what happened.

To get an avatar.

laugh.gif

Make something up like.. "I was in the library watching the inauguration waiting on you, where were you
nerd.gif
?"

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I don't see myself as being ugly, but I do admit I have low self esteem and low self-confidence.

110gorr.jpg

Check this out homie.

Obviously your not bad looking and she doesn't think you are either since she saw you on myspace and chatted you up and was willing to meet with you. I sayreschedule with her, though I'm guessing her friends saw you so I don't think you could use the "i was running late" excuse.
ohwell.gif
Just say youdidn't see her.

Originally Posted by bangtcg

3ca16037267e9eea938c787fd49948a727246058.jpg

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Greatest post in the history of NT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

anyways my dude you aint even ugly, you needa just be cool know what Im sayin. Act like yourself? NO! Just dont act like someone else. Act like a relaxed,chill, experienced version of yourself. If you have any girls that are just friends kick it with them or talk to girls in your classes. the more you talk togirls the more you realize they aint even that special. They just regular people that you would be willin to smash. Just be smooth and comfortable, dont stressit man.

Dam I wish we went to the same school I would take you as my apprentice haha

talking to girls aint as hard as u thinkits all in ur head if u cant think of anything bring up something ur knowledgeable about like sneakers like say she hassome jays on suprise her with ur knowledge and when u feel comfortable she will to but dont talk about sneakers forever tho ok rookie lol

Meh ... you could be worse. Names arent important ...
roll.gif
nerd.gif

You lack confidence my dude. Simple as that. Whole changes in that aint gonna happen over night so I suggest practice on a fat chick er two & get your swagup as these young kids say today & learn. In your case, I think a big girl can school you in alot of ways ... I mean, think about it. Prolly was a fat girlat that table & she wasnt laughin.

Stop analyzing so much. I bet your mind is scattered and your thinking of all the possible scenerios of how it would go down if you did this or that. Just stopthat and let it flow naturally. Treat her like a relative or friend and shoot the @$++. Dont try to impress her...make her try and impress you. You will notfreeze up if you have this mindset. Let it come naturally. read my sig.

Back
Top Bottom