About a Girl... Another Update, pg 1.

Originally Posted by King Will

why u talkin about relationships though my dude. Myspace Jumpoff. U aint the first dude she met in the "library"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

One more thing,

I have a goatee, you think I should shave it because it's makes me look way older.
(and it's no problem, I don't really care for having facial hair.)

[Kanye] Why are you so paranoid, you worry about the wrong things [/kanye]

dude no car, facial hair is no big deal. just be confident and be yourself dude.
have fun with this, she isnt your future wife, just another homie thats a girl.

It's 2009, dont trip, theres alot of life to live. you have to stop stressing out man, if you do that your gonna have hella grey hair at 21.

If you still need assistance, go to camp fiasco this spring break. Its gonna be poppppin

real talk.
library? like a high school library? you SOL'd. Whispering in the ears. as to move somewhere else where you can actually "talk"
if its a big and dark library type thing, make a move depending on if she gives you those "+%%$-me" eyes. You gonna have to do some Peyton Manningaudibles when the moment comes.

awwww lol well, message her and tell her the L was too crowded and you were intimidated by her group of friends and had to bounce
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

You might as well not show up real talk,

since you had to ask NT what to talk about when u meet her, 9 times out of 10 you will lock up when u see her which will lead to an even bigger L

im not trying to be mean or nothing, im just sayin
What I tell yall NT my post was right on the money
laugh.gif

since you had to ask NT what to talk about when u meet her, 9 times out of 10 you will lock up when u see her which will lead to an even bigger L

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yup

man up and stick your chest out.

tell her, "look, cut the BS. i can make your left leg shake uncontrollably. let me show you how."

if it works, good. if not, take the L.

just "accedentally" run into her again and tell her you were running late that day so you must have missed her. Just make sure you dont give up.You can still salvedge this one.

Originally Posted by kyrac2

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yup
dude predicted the situation perfectly

Back
Top Bottom