Actual Pictures of Air Griffeys!

i should have these in about a month or so... from the same hood mom & pop spot i got the OG royals from back in the day.
happy.gif

I'd rather have small air bubbles than over-sized and overrated large ones that will pop on me after I've had them for a good while. Why does everyonefeel that Nike is out to make everyone's lives miserable by making the air bubble more PRACTICAL. Nike doesn't care about you THAT much...

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Am I the only one
sick.gif
@ the size of the air bubbles?

that s!!! is disgusting. little A!! bubble.

Im tired of this small bubble nonsense! we all know why they are the way they! So people stop acting like this is new with the start of the griffey because its been awhile now and you all bought those tiny bubble retro's too. Instead of complaing go and find OGs to bring you back to "the good old days"..

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!.

I gave up along time ago for nike to make thier retros anything near as good as the og's are. Just a shame that what ive seen of these could pass for fakesimo.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Originally Posted by you big dummy

those tiny air bubbles are
sick.gif

they need to bring back this colorway

2005298999189365794rsgl3.jpg

2005212075384669101rskz6.jpg

2005215315861942184rsgr2.jpg

pics c/o heelntoe

1e62412846b4153d3a331bdc482798ff8d7e90.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif

no retro for this colorway?
nerd.gif
Thinking caps on......if they released the shoe pictured above it wouldn't exactly be considered a retro.

Originally Posted by kICkfEEn

^^^Can I see a pic of your OGs??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
of course...old pic though, i restored the pair in the front and the paint is peeling but no cracks. 2nd is still a solid 8/10 and the 3rd is DS
b112576e71eddb420b2510121bb23137132aae7.pjpg

7c715deceeb20353085a7e0cd8a0d1dc44cf8b5.pjpg

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

Originally Posted by kICkfEEn

^^^Can I see a pic of your OGs??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
of course...old pic though, i restored the pair in the front and the paint is peeling but no cracks. 2nd is still a solid 8/10 and the 3rd is DS

smil3eaf1b4f4c211.gif
smil3eaf1b4f4c211.gif
smil3eaf1b4f4c211.gif
are the airbags still clear?
smil3eb5ea14a4ca5.gif
smil3eb5ea14a4ca5.gif
smil3eb5ea14a4ca5.gif

Originally Posted by DUNQRICO

Still copping despite small bubble...that's irrelevant imo.
not if your actually gonna use them for what they were made for...which is cross training....
grin.gif

guys if u notice the OG's have a side seam on the midsole towards the back that the retro doesn't have..perhaps thats why the midsole airbubble sizehas changed...

nike-air-griffey-max-retro-2009-release-3.jpg

yeah that seam is missin....

and on another note...

2434046284_fccebe9941.jpg

giant SEAMLESS airbubbles are possible NIKE.....make it happen more often!
mad.gif

The only guys who don't care about the air bubble size are the ones who are too young to remember the og's.

^That's a bold statement. I don't care about the air bubble and I was a freshman in college when the OG's came out. Maybe it would bother me moreif I didn't have the OG's?........nah. I'm ecstatic that my favorite shoe of all time is coming back out.

C'Mon guys, it's no where near the ATC fumble. Far from it.

^ Absolutely... and I was there when the OG's came out as well... and its not that I don't care about the bubbles, but do I have a choice? To me theseare grail-status shoes and this will be the only way I'll get to wear em. Furthermore, I'm not foolish enough to not get them as an act of retaliation.It would require a massive movement for Nike reconsider and I think we all know its not gonna happen. At the end of the day, Nike will just retro them and havea 'take it or leave' it attitude.

Originally Posted by blco02

The only guys who don't care about the air bubble size are the ones who are too young to remember the og's.

Co-sign.

Talking about ppl. acting like females. I've seen the same people throw fits in JB about the same thing
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom