ADIDAS / ADIDAS Originals UPDATES

Saw the TS lightspeed (Chauncey Billups) at My Shoe Rack (Sm North and Megamall sale at 20% off) and Planet Sports (Trinoma), retailed at P5,495... And what caught my attention on the shoe is the 3D logo of Adidas! Waitin' for the T-mac lightspeed though (seen one at Adidas Gateway, but only available for kids sizes)...

wow really? :wow:
eek.gif

does it look any good in person?

It looks good in person (it has a shiny toe - the billups lightspeed) but i prefer the T-mac lightspeed, it looks a little bit like the Wade 1.3... Hehehe...

Adidas Originals store Shangri-la has an on-going sale.

Men's Pink Gazelle for only a little over 2,000 pesos.

TMAC and D12's TS LightSpeed now available at SM Manila Sports Central....D12's lightspeed > Tmac..( for me )
wink.gif

fave color ko kasi blue
roll.gif

copped my d12's today. i wanted the tmacs too (i'm partial to black kicks with white soles), but airpopoy's right... the blue was just too good topass up.
wink.gif

saw both shoes at adidas rp today, i like the both of them but am thinking that they could be copped at a discounted rate around 3 months from now. also askeda guy from the store and he said he already saw the ts lightswitch gils at the adidas office and was going to be priced as the same as the lightspeeds. alsothe lightspeeds were really light. if that makes any sense hehe

I heard Adidas Gateway has a special promo on certain shoes, RP Gazelle included. Buy two pairs, 50% off on the second pair. Do not take my word for it though,do call to verify.

sapatos yan, hindi trophy

(team back spasms)

It comes only in White and Grey. The Grey One has the metallic silver design on it. It's 1,695 pesos since it's a limited edition.
The women's design are pretty much the same but only comes in white and has black sleeves. Same price also. Hope this helps
wink.gif

here ya go brother-spotted at MY SHOE RACK SM NORTH EDSA gil II zero lightswitch.home colorway.price is php5495
eyes.gif

it's out at Adidas Megamall also. Quite surprised at the price considering its retail price should be $99.

5495!
eyes.gif

whaaaaat. it costs only 89 in the US.. they should've at least made it in the 5-5300 range
eyes.gif

One of the nicest SS to come out in a looooooooooooooooooooong time.

Now available at Adidas Store 5/L Shangri-la Plaza Mall.

SRP 3,695 pesos. Limited sizes available.

Comes with 2 sets of fat laces.
img4312tv4.jpg

img4315rw0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom