ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cool, couldn't find these anywhere, not even videos. Winnsports had 1 pair and he sold em to me on Ebay for $150 :D 
Yea it wasn't that popular of a CW along with any of that particular gradient knit.

Once hype caught, people were scooping the 1st black/gray and cream/white gradients. Solar reds were picked up shortly after and all that remained were the slime green and clear greens.

Last edited:
If only those white will be the same prices as matches 
laugh.gif

Yea it wasn't that popular of a CW along with any of that particular gradient knit.

Once hype caught, people were scooping the 1st black/gray and cream/white gradients. Solar reds were picked up shortly after and all that remained were the slime green and clear greens.
Yea I really like this gradient knit though, it's clean. Really don't like most of the color ways of the Ultraboosts (as ya'll know I think most of the popular ones just dad shoes - aka creams and greys).

I don't know if I want to wait for 2017 Triple Whites or just grab a pair on a restock for the current ones. 

Can't afford a Burgundy so that's out. When is triple black releasing, have to cop those. 

But man why they don't restock the PK NMDs hurts. I need some more color ways. NMDs still may favs. 

Might have to go out and grab a pair of Lunar Epics for comparison though.

Yea I really like this gradient knit though, it's clean. Really don't like most of the color ways of the Ultraboosts (as ya'll know I think most of the popular ones just dad shoes - aka creams and greys).

I don't know if I want to wait for 2017 Triple Whites or just grab a pair on a restock for the current ones. 

Can't afford a Burgundy so that's out. When is triple black releasing, have to cop those. 

But man why they don't restock the PK NMDs hurts. I need some more color ways. NMDs still may favs. 

Might have to go out and grab a pair of Lunar Epics for comparison though.
yea bro, your taste is def counter-majority which is nothing wrong is that, if anything benefits your since those CWs sit.

There are definitely CWs in stock at discount and at WinnSports but not sure of your taste but there are UBs still to be had.

NMDs are cool too but just found out today those have way more hype now than UBs.

Just watch out I drop ban hammers easily [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] cause people don't read

Anyone else with the Y-3 Pure Boost have problems with the lettering on the middle of the 3 stripes?

Had mine for only 1 day - they are 100% legit - and some of the Yohji Yamamoto lettering on the middle stripe is loose and likely to fall off soon.

Unacceptable for a $300+ shoe.

Anyone else with the Y-3 Pure Boost have problems with the lettering on the middle of the 3 stripes?

Had mine for only 1 day - they are 100% legit - and some of the Yohji Yamamoto lettering on the middle stripe is loose and likely to fall off soon.

Unacceptable for a $300+ shoe.
I've seen several people post the same issue here.  Seems that the solution is to just rub it all off.

I've seen several people post the same issue here.  Seems that the solution is to just rub it all off.
Ahh, that's pretty ******. I'll probably just do that when the precious new shoe feeling dies down.

Suppose it's comforting knowing it's not just my pair though. Props.

Back
Top Bottom