ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really bump the OG runs tight :frown:. I guess I'll send them back.

Anybody know the sizing on UB Kinfolk? Is it the same as UB Undftd? It's pretty frustrating trying to figure out the sizing over and over again.
What size do you have?? Need a 9 here

Anyone else order multiple OG’s from adc and got shipping yet? My two pears are still processing

got both pairs already, i'm on east coast

Which shoe is from 2014? Left or right =)

DSC09669.JPG

Yeah I'm not buying some of these sellouts either. Guarantee there will be a "restock" once the ADIFAM code expires.

Was ready to cop some Dark Granites with the code today but they're "sold out".

I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that this boost-week was kida lame :rofl:
They put absolutely no effort into it. But I did appreciate the 30 percent in store discount. For that alone, it passes. Do it again please. And make online orders qualify as well.

i didn't think it was lame at all. i think it was exactly how they intended it to go. we wanted some re-releases and we got them. they release one shoe every day and even had 30% off as an incentive to buy them this week. most got UBs they've been waiting for and at a discount. how is that lame?

Trying to get them to let me use my Creator's Club reward or the 30% off of Boost on the OG's I bought last week... but they are saying that it cannot be added to an existing order, only new orders.

i didn't think it was lame at all. i think it was exactly how they intended it to go. we wanted some re-releases and we got them. they release one shoe every day and even had 30% off as an incentive to buy them this week. most got UBs they've been waiting for and at a discount. how is that lame?
I don't disagree, but would've expected more OGs (as in legendary 1.0s and 2.0s) dropping. I'm sure most people got what they wanted, but it was still kind of a let-down imo

Back
Top Bottom