ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. Anyone know who RRS ships through? I got a fedex tracking showing up & im not sure where it's from.
RRS ships from San Diego using FedEx i believe.  Just a heads up, they DO NOT double box.  Unless something has changed in the last year.

Last edited:

RRS ships from San Diego i believe.  Just a heads up, they DO NOT double box.  Unless something has changed in the last year.
You are correct. They still just put the box in a plastic shipping bag. Again, their target audience is runners who likely throw their boxes out immediately.

Very glad you are enjoying them brotha! Also glad that I was able to help out.

Got these in on Friday. Shoutout to mi5tuhstan mi5tuhstan . Homie was kind enough to oop me his extra pair of Creams at retail. Smooth transaction and a good dude. Glad I don't have to deal with the chase anymore; these are beautiful in hand. Hopefully restocks are plentiful and everybody can eat at some point; struck out a few times so I know it's been a pain.

ei3uvr.jpg

You are correct. They still just put the box in a plastic shipping bag. Again, their target audience is runners who likely throw their boxes out immediately.
Yep...  When I got my racers from them in the past, they told me to stop by the store if I want a better box.  LOL  

How's the fit on these compared to other UBs? 

I definitely feel some difference in fit but not enough to justify deviating from my normal UB size. My white fits more snug than the creams, mostly in the toe box area, but I'd stick to your normal size in UBs. Schub mentioned earlier that a 10.5 in wools feels like an 11 in non wools so makes sense.

Finally!!!!
Picked up a recent Grail of mine over the weekend.
FB groups laughed at me for saying this sneaker was my Grail. But I don't care. I wanted em and got em! Paid $230 not too bad but would've preferred cheaper but can't complain at all. I also exchanged my silver LTD for wools. I like wools more imo View media item 1893620

So I just copped DS black gradients for $134 on eBay which is the lowest ive seen since ive missed out on the ones on RRS. Im gonna black out the toebox with extra angelus paint I have so I could make them core blacks with continental soles. Only sizes 8,8.5 are all whats left. so small footers, cop them while they're still there.

Also, same seller has the triple white colorway for $184 shipped. few sizes left.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-...hash=item3f571ac6b3:m:mLezz0w4JR-UkYghfx78ZVA

Black gradients:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-...hash=item41a228c81b:m:m9d2mptylRQd6qLvUJHmY5Q
That sounds like a great idea, would like to see the result of paint on the primeknit tho...I would imagine that the toe box will become stiffer once the paint dry. Keep us updated!

Lol at you thinking you're going to tell me what Ls I should or shouldnt take

Well you basically wasted the sellers time. If he already shipped and you return it I as the seller would at minimum keep the shipping costs and give you the remainder.

Back
Top Bottom