ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I finally got my men's wood² and they're a little tighter than I like. Before I remove the insoles and un DS these, anyone want to size swap? Your 9.5 for my 9.

Last edited:

For some reason they were put on FTL and then they got taken down. I've seen some on feet. I think it really depends on the color of the outsole. I got them in hand and the outsole is mad cushy. Wait on the y3 joints. Expensive, but super clean.
any idea when will these be released? thanks

For some reason they were put on FTL and then they got taken down. I've seen some on feet. I think it really depends on the color of the outsole. I got them in hand and the outsole is mad cushy. Wait on the y3 joints. Expensive, but super clean.
One day I will just bite the bullet and buy some Qasa hi's 

i swear I get dumber every time I catch up on this thread. so many stupid questions, just read the thread people :smh:

You know some people actually have lives and cant keep up with threads that are faster. So theyre suppose to read back 6-12 pages to hopefully get an answer on something that may or may not have been talked about?

Yes that's exactly what they're "suppose" to do.

What you're basically advocating is that we just constantly repeat information for people too lazy to skim through a few pages of posts.

People can't use the search function in these forums?  Truthfully they've been more helpful than just re-asking a question and waiting for a decent response. Just search "fit" or "sizing" and you can scroll through all the posts regarding that.

Damn just heard.....No 3 stripes on the upcoming Solebox release. Its gonna be similar to the Hypebeasts. Taupe upper with red hits. Kinda disappointed the cageless versions just look plain without the stripes down the side.
Sounds dope to me. Where the pics at doe?

People can't use the search function in these forums?  Truthfully they've been more helpful than just re-asking a question and waiting for a decent response. Just search "fit" or "sizing" and you can scroll through all the posts regarding that.
Can you use the search function if you are viewing from your smartphone?

whited out the pure boost 1.0 on mi adidas. came out clean!
you go to the very bottom of the page and can switch to desktop view

Im happy I had a common oppinion and not coming back here to see I was burned
laugh.gif
@tankdayglo is the real MVP here, I dont know how he answers these questions so much
You da man! Had no clue
roll.gif

Can you use the search function if you are viewing from your smartphone?

you go to the very bottom of the page and can switch to desktop view

Im happy I had a common oppinion and not coming back here to see I was burned :lol: tankdayglo tankdayglo is the real MVP here, I dont know how he answers these questions so much

Actually at the top right corner there is an arrow box. You can search the thread in there. 90% off the time I'm on nt I'm on my phone.

any idea when will these be released? thanks
Should be coming very soon, they're part of the Y-3 SS16 collection which has already started dropping, Barneys had them up for pre-order a while back, not sure when they were supposed to ship but there were EU sites also offering pre-orders talking about shipping in late march/early April. The white/black ones are really nice, probably gonna have to get a pair.

Actually at the top right corner there is an arrow box. You can search the thread in there. 90% off the time I'm on nt I'm on my phone.

always wondered what that button was for :rofl:

I just looked in the upper left where the menu is and saw you could search the entire forum

These gradient samples are not bad...

I can't view this right now cause IG is blocked on my work's network. But if those are the charcoals with the red heel cup, I agree. They are the best gradient I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom