ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man how do resellers justify the prices the SBs are going for on eBay?! The more i look at them the uglier they get. Only just noticed it but really dislike the way the bottom of the suede heel counter steps into the boost sole slightly, looks weird......Oh and they have no cage either [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was wondering what I was going to rock today, Barneys just told me what to do.

Good to see resellers arnt afraid to come in and talk about what they picked up :smh:

@tankdayglo ooping @casper90403 is the best thing to happen in this thread. NT at its absolute finest. Lurkers take notes.

Last edited:
You wouldve cooked if you were in the thread. I left my table and came back to see 5 new post. Then went straight to bny.

How fast did they sellout tho? Too fast for SL it seems...was it a FSR? I wonder how many pairs they dropped...and why is Barneys charging 5$ extra!?

Haven't seen any order confirmation screenshots go up for sale on ebay yet so im not feeling as horrible as last night lol

How fast did they sellout tho? Too fast for SL it seems...was it a FSR? I wonder how many pairs they dropped...and why is Barneys charging 5$ extra!?

Haven't seen any order confirmation screenshots go up for sale on ebay yet so im not feeling as horrible as last night lol
I was about 5 minutes late. My real size which 10 was sold out already. Got 10.5 instead. Other than 10 there was 1 more size I saw thats was cross out. It didnt sell out as quick because it was really random. SL was just real late. If you see his Twitter he didnt even knew it released.

Last edited:
owning a couple pairs myself, the hype is completely unjustified. While they arnt bad shoes at all, if they are going to make them ridiculously hard to obtain, i'll gladly stick with only UBs
I only have the "Oreo". Id rather wear my Core blacks than my NMD's

owning a couple pairs myself, the hype is completely unjustified. While they arnt bad shoes at all, if they are going to make them ridiculously hard to obtain, i'll gladly stick with only UBs

Still trying to obtain my first pair of NMD...i honestly don't see the craze over it. I can see UB with the comfort level.. I can't see how these can Match up to the UB.

Last edited:

About to make dreams come true.

Cream restock at BNY. GO!
sick.gif

Still need an answer on how to clean the wool part of UBs. Got the uppers a little dirty on my creams but don't know if the old toothbrush/soap method would damage the wool.

On a NMD-note. Some of these pairs dropping tomorrow are fire. The all white, black/white, and women's tan and women's red look real good to me. Debating on getting a pair if I could try em on in stores.

Last edited:
Missed that Barneys UB stock DAMNIT.  Also with the NMD.  Definitely not the structure or the comfort of UB.  But they are still a great beater.  You can slip the Primeknit ones on so easy and just go.  For $10 more though you can get UB.  The new mesh ones are $130 which is a great price for an mostly boost sole and knit upper.  

Back
Top Bottom