ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guy! I'm new here and currently in the hunt for US8 creams
frown.gif

been watching the creams at ebay and was wondering if anyone knows the procedures for refund process for eBay if the seller stated 'returns not accepted?'

e.g. If the creams were fake or condition were bad etc

cheers!
File a claim on eBay for 'item not as described'. Seller will be forced to take the shoes back if they really are indeed fake or in a condition different from the listing.

Thanks mate! Repped [emoji]9786[/emoji] didn't had any luck with the initial release of those creams :/

still hopin that there would be another restock at retail haha..

I have no idea if the Creams will ever re-stock on Adidas or not, but I have to think they will. 

If it is their best color way and a sure-fire way for them to get instant sellouts, Adidas will be forced to re-issue them. 

I know some of you will want these to be super limited and a one time only deal, but it just doesn't make sense from a business standpoint.

It's a great color way, if not, the best one yet, but I would not pay re-sale of $300+ on them. It's not a collab and the numbers are not going to be anywhere as limited as a collab's numbers.

Adidas can push the button any day of the week to re-release. 

If you missed out, admire them from afar, but don't be that impatient guy willing to drop serious coin. They will be back. It's just a matter of Adidas recognizing and initiating. 

Thanks mate! Repped [emoji]9786[/emoji] didn't had any luck with the initial release of those creams :/

still hopin that there would be another restock at retail haha..

Make sure in the description it says 100% authentic also. Or if it doesnt send him an email asking him to state that otherwise im pretty sure they can get away withit.....atleast thats what Ive heard. Would also make the claim easier because its truly not as described.

Hey guy! I'm new here and currently in the hunt for US8 creams :frown:

been watching the creams at ebay and was wondering if anyone knows the procedures for refund process for eBay if the seller stated 'returns not accepted?'

e.g. If the creams were fake or condition were bad etc

cheers!
Open a dispute. Attach pictures showing the item being fake/not as described. Screenshots of msgs woulde help too

Won a dispute bfore. Took roughly about a week. Toss the fakes away n got my refund.

Still looking for us9.5...
How much are these going for?
250-350 depends on where you are looking.

I have no idea if the Creams will ever re-stock on Adidas or not, but I have to think they will. 

If it is their best color way and a sure-fire way for them to get instant sellouts, Adidas will be forced to re-issue them. 

I know some of you will want these to be super limited and a one time only deal, but it just doesn't make sense from a business standpoint.

It's a great color way, if not, the best one yet, but I would not pay re-sale of $300+ on them. It's not a collab and the numbers are not going to be anywhere as limited as a collab's numbers.

Adidas can push the button any day of the week to re-release. 

If you missed out, admire them from afar, but don't be that impatient guy willing to drop serious coin. They will be back. It's just a matter of Adidas recognizing and initiating. 
It will really depend on the person. Some are willing to spend resell and will not feel bad about. Me personally I was about to pay 330 for a PADS creams because I was losing hope then bny happend. I saw many people paid resell but was still happy. Plus a restock does not mean a guaranteed pair. Example are trip whites, no matter how many times they restocked some still missed out.

Thanks for the tips guys!

Anyway someone posted this link to 'wiggle' couple of days ago, if you guys are still interested they have only uk8 & uk12 left (Men's Solar Yellow/Black) at 40% off retail

Retail is def best but I don't regret paying resell on creams..I'm never quick enough on restocks between work and family I always miss out. I would just feel extra happy if I hit on a cream restock at retail..shouldn't be that way but ehh

It will really depend on the person. Some are willing to spend resell and will not feel bad about. Me personally I was about to pay 330 for a PADS creams because I was losing hope then bny happend. I saw many people paid resell but was still happy. Plus a restock does not mean a guaranteed pair. Example are trip whites, no matter how many times they restocked some still missed out.
and numbers for creams are no where near the sizes of white restocks. the creams hit any a couple days after i paid resell for 2 pairs. i have no problems with it cause eventually its gonna be worse. the big reseller sites don't even have any

So did the Olive Ultra boost drop in some German Outlets?
Was tempted to buy from Viv last night, but at £230 i has to stop myself.

Yea it was posted yesterday I believe..the admin of a UB group bought up a bunch of the olives at an outlet and was reselling them at a crazy mark up

Thanks~!!!

Has anyones NMD PK's from thursday not shipped yet?? I got the all whites and I'm a little worried that my order might be cancelled. Although I did receive an order confirmation email.

Has anyones NMD PK's from thursday not shipped yet?? I got the all whites and I'm a little worried that my order might be cancelled. Although I did receive an order confirmation email.
you're good, did you check order status on adc? both my orders updated to shipped, tracking info should update tomorrow

Last edited:
Yea it was posted yesterday I believe..the admin of a UB group bought up a bunch of the olives at an outlet and was reselling them at a crazy mark up
Yeah that who i was tempted to buy from, Vivian. Guy comes across as an idiot so i didnt want to give him my money. Would pay £150 max i think. Never paid over retail before for shoes.

Last edited:
Yeah my black pk's shipped but i never received an email about it, supposed to arrive tuesday. As long as you got order confirmation you're good

you're good, did you check order status on adc? both my orders updated to shipped, tracking info should update tomorrow
Yes I've been checking the status on ADC quite frequently. I'm hopeful that they'll ship out tomorrow. Might try trading them for cream UB's if I don't like the comfort.

White UB's have been my every day shoes for almost an entire year now. They have held up incredibly well. Just threw them in the wash with bleach and they uppers are good as new. Just a few stains on the boost midsole and a major loss of traction but still in great condition.

hey... are the UB's really worth the $200 price tag?

don't shoot me, i'm a noob to the boost game... see my previous post LOL

Back
Top Bottom