ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol 550 posts later

where's @tankdayglo to replace the seagulls from finding nemo from saying mine? to code? lol

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
 ​
 ​
Missed on the ZG knits, but happy NT ate.​

wait why the heck did i come back to over 500+ posts? was this all still for those y-3s and the discount code or did i miss out on something else? 

Have not followed sneakers/niketalk for a good 10 years. Lost my login details. But here I am back because of boosts.

Got my y3s from here last week: http://www.aphrodite1994.com/y3-tra...t-black-8555?gclid=CKGVlua_wcsCFfYV0wodFkYHjQ

20% tax free + 10% discount code (SAFC10) + free shipping. Not as good as the matches deal but still pretty good. Not many sizes left, but enjoy guys!
Repped! Just put through an order for a purple pair. Cheapest deal for me for a size UK8.5.

wait why the heck did i come back to over 500+ posts? was this all still for those y-3s and the discount code or did i miss out on something else? 
Nah. You missed Cream, SNS, Wood Wood and SB restock! 

Kidding. Yeah just Y3 and the code. I read every single page to see if missed some restock.
sick.gif

lol 550 posts later

where's @tankdayglo to replace the seagulls from finding nemo from saying mine? to code? lol
Hahaaaaa, too much sound design, but definitely spot on. If I was still at work I might try and whip it up 
laugh.gif

i can't believe that knucklehead put Lorenzo made it his daily wear.......
Haha yeah, at the time I just told him "cool I'll go cop from End for $309" which is what they were charging at the time. Now I'm almost tempted to send him a screenshot of my $200 order, but I'm not going to cause I'd like to think I'm not a cornball.

Back
Top Bottom