ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Champs at KP in Brooklyn is lit right now with creams. If u in bk I suggest u head over there
So jelly 
frown.gif

Yeah, going to check out some of the local Champs out here in the Bay too. I've mentioned this many times already, but I swear if you call in, the employees just straight up tell you no regardless of if they have it or not. 
Thats not good to hear haha

If someone can cop me a 9-10 I will pay extra for your trouble and shipping. Nearest champs is over an hour away lol and by that time they'll be copped

T
Yeah, going to check out some of the local Champs out here in the Bay too. I've mentioned this many times already, but I swear if you call in, the employees just straight up tell you no regardless of if they have it or not. 
thats what I worried about if I just call....and I carpooled today, so no BSing and skipping out hahaha *shakes fist*

Last edited:
Just a heads up, I wouldnt count on stores ordering them for you as a 100% cop. I've seen it happen plenty of times where orders get cancelled.

If the store gets somebody live in person that wants them first, I do believe they still sell them to that person, and just say they dont have stock.

I hope you all eat, just want to mention that. South Shore Plaza in Braintree MA got nothing.

Last edited:
Yoooooo thank you bro. Just went to my champs and ordered a couple pairs. I have the receipt just waiting on the confirmation email.
Went to my local champs, dude at the register had to double check with his manager, who turned me down and that it's not even on their 'manifest'. But it looked like the guy woulda been able to order it from the register for me. Also tried calling champs online and they said they don't have any in stock in their online warehouse, or their store inventory locator. So not sure where these in-store orders are coming from.

Hope ya'll eat and it ships though!

If anyone can proxy a size 11-11.5 let me know in PM asap! I'll pay for the shipping + some extra for the work!

The thing is my local Champs doesn't carry UB at all.  So I'm wondering it they can stock locate them?

The thing is my local Champs doesn't carry UB at all.  So I'm wondering it they can stock locate them?
Same. Just saw them carry the monochrome mesh NMD's last week and was shocked..

Last edited:
2 per customer at Roosevelt field. I just got all their size 10s. He said they only got 5 boxes in but they are expecting another shipment tn or tomorrow morning with a massive restock. Cooked 4 pairs today!! Too hype.. Hope everyone else checks out their local champs today

Back
Top Bottom