ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has this happened to anyone?

So I wore my UB boost for the first time today. I did an hour gym session (did arms so no reason for it to bottom out within 2 hours) then went to run for 10 mins and the boost in my right shoe feels like it bottomed out. I picked these up maybe less than 2 weeks ago.

So it feels like there's a half an inch to an inch of difference between the left shoe and right shoe in terms of elevation/cushion.

Pretty pissed what is this bs?

Last edited:
@Munchy   
nerd.gif

Shots fired. 

Last edited:
I had the exact same problem when I had my white ultra boost. My tts is a 9.5 so thats what I bought for the whites my god my feet were in such much pain. So for the creams I went a full size up. No more pain a little space near the toe box area but was still a good fit. 

Has this happened to anyone?

So I wore my UB boost for the first time today. I did an hour gym session (did arms so no reason for it to bottom out within 2 hours) then went to run for 10 mins and the boost in my right shoe feels like it bottomed out. I picked these up maybe less than 2 weeks ago.

So it feels like there's a half an inch to an inch of difference between the left shoe and right shoe in terms of elevation/cushion.

Pretty pissed what is this bs?
return them to adidas

I had the exact same problem when I had my white ultra boost. My tts is a 9.5 so thats what I bought for the whites my god my feet were in such much pain. So for the creams I went a full size up. No more pain a little space near the toe box area but was still a good fit. 
Well, my feet aren't in pain, but it does feel a bit more snug around the ankle than my MG and Creams (general consensus is that Creams run a bit bigger). If it continues to feel like this I might end up giving them to my younger brother. 
laugh.gif

Should've went half a size up with the Whites. Wish I knew that beforehand. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Hi guys, does anyone know if atmos tokyo ships worldwide? There site is in Japanese and they dont seem to be replying to emails. Thanks!

nothing wrong with that couple wearing roshes at the gym.

I think some of you guys are doing too much and take every little detail in life way too seriously.

:lol:

I'm saying. There's plenty of things you can do in the gym where shoes don't matter. There's more to working out than running 5 miles. And if you're doing squats you can take your shoes off.

I wear my 3M's more than anything. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom