ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally received my UB grail thanks to br0keballer (super legit dude).

Happy to finally check this off of the list.

s-l1600.jpg

Not my pic.

Last edited:
Nice, one of my favorite UBs. Getting pretty hard to find, glad I doubled up. What size did you get?

9.5. Same as the white/green, other pair of Kolors I have. Usually a 10 but the 9.5's don't bother me.

Once I get a few pairs of TB's, it'll be time for me to bow out. There's just too much coming out to keep up with.

I think 40 pairs is enough. :lol:

Last edited:
9.5. Same as the white/green, other pair of Kolors I have. Usually a 10 but the 9.5's don't bother me.
Yeah all my Kolors are 9.5s too, they're actually the shoe that made me realize I could rock most UBs TTS after having bought several other colorways .5 up and feeling like they fit perfect, but was forced into buying 9.5s cause Kolors didn't come in size 10. Enjoy em!

View media item 2019895
So earlier I said that they fit too snug and I wish I had a 9.5. I still wish I had a 9.5 only because I like my shoes to be a bit roomier.

But I got home after work and I tried on my triple whites with some sock liners as I would wear them anyway and they fit really good. I forgot that I wore Nike socks to work today so that attributed to how snug I felt them. All in all they feel fine with the sock liners.

anybody know where i can find a pair of creams in a 9.5 or 10 for close to retail? champs canceled mine a while back =( also have a guy that will sell me the whites 1.0 in a size 11 Womens/ mens 10 for 200 is that a good price??

anybody know where i can find a pair of creams in a 9.5 or 10 for close to retail? champs canceled mine a while back =( also have a guy that will sell me the whites 1.0 in a size 11 Womens/ mens 10 for 200 is that a good price??
Yeah thats a good price especially if DS.

Back
Top Bottom