ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would they? The shoes are made in China

Sup Tank! Haven't been on here in 3 months haha. What have a missed?

I know nothing about uncaged UB's or any 2017 models.

Not much to be honest. Uncaged have been dropping but they're just aight.

2017s supposedly starting to drop in Nov.

Otherwise it's mostly gradients & anyone's best guess as to when/if triple blacks will drop.

I need some diff socks to wear with these Uncaged Boosts'
nerd.gif

Anyone know where to find Wools or Silver in bae sizes? Trying to find a men's 6/women's 7 for the gf.

Last edited:
How much did you pay? And are those even real? Was seller "newly launched"?
Pics from Amazon from duped buyers. Trying to help folks on here not fall into that trap and also prevent from folks asking if Amazon sells real UBs. Both are not real at all and not remotely close to the creams which they are advertised.

Seller was from the "newly launched" section so don't always believe what you buy just because it is on Amazon.

Your safest bet is to purchase if it is fulfilled by Amazon LLC. Those you can confidently purchase and return if you feel they aren't legit.

Pics from Amazon from duped buyers. Trying to help folks on here not fall into that trap and also prevent from folks asking if Amazon sells real UBs. Both are not real at all and not remotely close to the creams which they are advertised.

Seller was from the "newly launched" section so don't always believe what you buy just because it is on Amazon.

Your safest bet is to purchase if it is fulfilled by Amazon LLC. Those you can confidently purchase and return if you feel they aren't legit.

Yup. The CB 2.0s I copped from Amazon were sold by Amazon LLC. Took a while to ship, though. :smokin

Anyone know what colorway ladies have been diggin :lol:

I gotta exchange my bae's superstars and I was considering picking her up a pair of UBs

Anyone know what colorway ladies have been diggin :lol:

I gotta exchange my bae's superstars and I was considering picking her up a pair of UBs

Copped wifey first pair of UB's a couple weeks ago and she loves em. Found OG black/purps for a steal.

It's funny see people actually liking these. You couldn't get rid of these and the Royals back before the hype.

Same with the current solar red gradients which are sitting. Just means it's not your thing, maybe you'd rather get some cream or wool grey dad shoe colorways instead and ride that hype train. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Same with the current solar red gradients which are sitting. Just means it's not your thing, maybe you'd rather get some cream or wool grey dad shoe colorways instead and ride that hype train. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

I think once people custom their Solars more those will become more scarce

Back
Top Bottom