ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks for the info everyone! Might just wait it out. I only own 5 total pairs of shoes (4 of them boost) so I'm kinda picky haha.

1.0 white or black haven't restocked under retail any time recently, right? Or, aside from Winnsports, have they restocked at all?

I want to buy a pair a few months from now and checking the odds I'll be able to do so

Winnsports may be legit. But, I'm still trying to find out how the heck they have access to so many 1.0 black/white restocks after everyone else (including Adidas) has dried up.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on 240 for 1.0 navy. If they do restock I'll just double up.

Is $240 shipped for the 1.0 navy size 12.5 a decent deal? Or should I wait for a restock if that will ever happen?
Hard to find much better in 12.5 unless you get lucky, I know which pair you're talking about (I think) and he wouldn't come down

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on 240 for 1.0 navy. If they do restock I'll just double up.

There's a pair on grailed for $220 in a 12 if that would work....

I was thinking about buying them until I hit on that restock the other day from champs which actually came in today... Big shout to @dante01990 for the heads up

Last edited:
Winnsports may be legit. But, I'm still trying to find out how the heck they have access to so many 1.0 black/white restocks after everyone else (including Adidas) has dried up.
RevUp also gets restocks of the 1.0s as well (just picked one up and def legit) so theres some low key stock out there

Last edited:
Running specialty stores have different accounts than big box stores. They are not old stock. Production dates on the last 1.0 run were 4/16.

Just got my first NMD's in, will keep because I like the aesthetic and will work as a beater. Def more casual than boost, but I will not be buying in the future knowing ultras are out here 
laugh.gif

Nice, that seller pretty much made nothing holding onto those creams.

I agree. They are the ones actually most helpful. Them shoe head employees are the ones that ruin it for everyone. When I used to work at Footlocker a manager got fired for using his F&F 50% discount on $10k worth of merchandise.

The following year when they had audit they were missing 5 figures of inventory. Go figure.

I actually appreciate what I'll call the 'ignorant sneaker employee'. When the creams first dropped at champs this one employee was so excited to have a shoe like that in the store (he didn't know what the hype was) but by the third day of them dropping/ there being lines in the store his mood completely changed ha.

I low key want to buy these and uncage them. The navy is much nicer then the UB gradient and I really like the red accents, but I uncaged my CB 2.0 and immediately regretted it. I do think the ST looks better uncaged... Not sure what I'm going to do.

NT Fam, can y'all help me out and give me a legit check please. I appreciate the assist!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom