ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went to the checkout for the uncaged white 3ms twice and just couldn't do it.
The whites are okay (caged and uc) but they aren't as nice as earlier pairs that can be had for the same price. Those black 3m's are just the ugly silver medals with a different heel cup and some 3m. They were "easy" today because I doubt many people are trying to resell them

No time for the resale the original 3ms go for so i'll see if i like these.

I do think the original 3m does have the very best uncaged look of all the manually uncaged pairs

Hope the triple blacks come before dec 3rd but who knows

Last edited:
Yeah **** all this. I'm not buying anything until the Triple Blacks or some 1.0 restocks pop up. I'm going to finish this month without giving Adidas a red cent. :pimp:

Man, Adidas needs to move over to the 3.0 immediately. Can't stand looking at gradients any longer and still waiting on the 1.0 TB and RC releases.

I regretfully sold my two DS OG Purples, DS Creams and DS Mystery Grey. All to fund TB and RC double ups if possible.

Those Oreo 3.0 and Olive 3.0 will be had. Double up on the Oreo 3.0 tbh.
Damn. You gave up two of my favorite pairs (purps,MG). I'm selling my creams for the RC fund like you though
nthat.gif

these white 3M's are clean. Better get them now. I remember with the 1.0 3M's dropped they could be found at $200-250. Now nothing less than $350

Last edited:
Interesting that smaller boutiques are charging $180 for these 3Ms while ADC had them at $200.
Yeah, I'm thinking its all out of habit for what they normally list them at and Adidas doesn't put MSRP on the box. But I would bet these are costing the shops a little more than the others

2015 was a great year for adidas. 2016 has been nothing but inferior versions of 2015 releases. Looks like the trend is set to continue into 2017... When are these overhyped Nike designers they got going to do something?

2015 was a great year for adidas. 2016 has been nothing but inferior versions of 2015 releases. Looks like the trend is set to continue into 2017... When are these overhyped Nike designers they got going to do something?
Yep, Nike has a chance to make a come back in 2017 or will Adidas continue the hype domination?  **suspenseful music playing in the background**

The NMDs helped keep Adidas going strong this year. Adidas has been killing it with the sleek modern designs. What has Nike done this year besides recycle 20 year old models?

We'll see how well Nike pushes and how viable the auto lacing system is.

Yep, Nike has a chance to make a come back in 2017 or will Adidas continue the hype domination?  **suspenseful music playing in the background**

I think the entire industry takes a dip in 2017. Nike's performance division has been on a steady decline since 2013. The Kobe line has remained strong but that's it for basketball. The last decent Air Max was the 2014. Flyknit runners beyond the Racer and Trainer have been meh. Nike has finally realized that people don't want wild colorways anymore so that will help some. Jordan retroes have lost hype aside from select OG releases. LeBron retroes may spark some interest. adidas can't live on UB, NMD, and Yeezy hype forever. Maybe it's time for Reebok classics and Mannys to make a comeback lol.

I think the entire industry takes a dip in 2017. Nike's performance division has been on a steady decline since 2013. The Kobe line has remained strong but that's it for basketball. The last decent Air Max was the 2014. Flyknit runners beyond the Racer and Trainer have been meh. Nike has finally realized that people don't want wild colorways anymore so that will help some. Jordan retroes have lost hype aside from select OG releases. LeBron retroes may spark some interest. adidas can't live on UB, NMD, and Yeezy hype forever. Maybe it's time for Reebok classics and Mannys to make a comeback lol.
Yeah, I feel what you're saying, time to switch things up a bit.  

The NMD is essentially Adidas answer to the Flyknit Trainer. How many NMD colorways are there? Over 100? Meanwhile, when's the last time Nike released a Trainer colorway? It just doesn't make sense.

I've been saying... people sleep on the Reebok classics. I scooped up a few pairs for $40 to try and after wearing them I feel like I got away with robbery.

Back
Top Bottom