ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm most likely only going after RCs now since I already have TBs, just dropped 212 on those crazy Y-3 boots and hit on all 3 pairs of yeezys on confirmed, this is already gonna be a really expensive week. Need to chill so I can at least get my family some McDonald's gift cards for xmas.

Oh and I copped Alphabounce EMs last week too.

Fuuuuuuuuu
***** with that Mcdonalds gift card! 
roll.gif

goodluck to all of us. And since your not aiming for the TB, i'll get that size 10 if you ever scoop one. 
tongue.gif

Haha, Im actually planning on copping my mom a pair of gradients on discount, just need to find some first.

ABs are comfy, haven't tried the EMs on yet though, won't have my pair till later this week or early next week. Regular ABs fit long to me, so I sized down .5 but if you have wider feet I'd say go TTS since they're quite narrow.
I know there is a AB thread, but will you post your input about your pair here when you get them? Will like to cop the creams as well ...

And about the McDonalds gift cards, a present STILL a present 
laugh.gif

Haha, Im actually planning on copping my mom a pair of gradients on discount, just need to find some first.

ABs are comfy, haven't tried the EMs on yet though, won't have my pair till later this week or early next week. Regular ABs fit long to me, so I sized down .5 but if you have wider feet I'd say go TTS since they're quite narrow.

She's a women's 7.5 in UBs, not sure what the largest kids sizes are but that's def a good idea. I was able to get her a pair for $140 last year but they're super beat now. Hoping to find another pair for a similar price.

She's a women's 7.5 in UBs, not sure what the largest kids sizes are but that's def a good idea. I was able to get her a pair for $140 last year but they're super beat now. Hoping to find another pair for a similar price.

A kids 7 should be a women's 8. You should be good with a kids 6.5 I believe

On that note, does anyone know if they made these in kids' sizes? Or better yet, anyone know where I can get a woman's 7.5 on discount?

Back
Top Bottom