ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What do you know 
nerd.gif
That they look like what Santa's elves would wear if they were hypebeasts.

I hope you guys all eat that PM'd me and can make it
Mike, just want to let you know that you are the man.  I might have recently found out that niketalk existed but I have been an avid sneakerhead my whole life. Thanks for not alienating me due to my post count/join date like some of the other members here do. Nike talk needs more members like you. 

Now to my story for the day: I live about an hour and a half from Santa Monica and even though I left instantly I missed the RC restock by 10minutes. Dudes were sprinting all over the place
roll.gif
. Feeling down and having lost all hope for humanity I walk away and notice a champs and footlocker in the same vicinity of the Adidas. Figuring I might as well see what they have I walked into champs and there it was: The last triple black UC in my size! All in all a successful trip but still on the hunt for RC. #retail or bust.

Thanks again and you tha real MVP.

Hypebeast sucks. Nothing really special. I'd rather purchase core black v1,v2 and v3. Sns though is tied for top 1 for me

Damn bro looking at all these RC pics making me want them real bad. Haha Here's hoping they pop up somewhere in the Bay Area.

Hypebeast sucks. Nothing really special. I'd rather purchase core black v1,v2 and v3. Sns though is tied for top 1 for me
C'mon bro, it's not like they sucks haha, They're not really really special, but they have some charm haha 

God damn, that Santa Monica drop got me itching to check out my nearest Adidas store soon 
roll.gif

**** ain't close though! 
laugh.gif

Okay sorry I might exaggerated a little. But they are definitely not worth the resell price.
That's more like you 

Yeah, can't argue with that they're pure hype. I rather paid that awfully high resell on the SNS than the HB 

Back
Top Bottom