ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Uniqlo no shows are decent, until they start to strech after a while. The back started to slip off under my heel a couple of times. I ended up using thin low cut socks and called it a day.

Nah. Icef uckingfire has connects to get sample pairs and super early releases.

lol some of IFF stuff comes from Asia

I can't wait for the Military Green vs Olive/Gum sole arguments in 3-4 months.

I'm currently team Olive/Gum. Those and the Burgundy Wool 3.0. We have a second chance at UB Grail redemption. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I'm in team olive/gum & white noise :smile:
burg 1.0 are better than 3.0 that my opinion only

So NYC / CHI / LA / SF Flagships got RC restocks. Any other big cities thinking they getting restock gotta stay woke.

Just got home from work and came home to these 
nthat.gif

I know this going to sound crazy but this is my favorite release of 2016 the only shoe that would top it at this point is if I score on the Naked x UB collab on the 16th 

Ds OG purps got shipped!!!!! Was stuck between choosing RCs for $400-450 vs OG purps at $340. OGs won out.(already paid crazy resale for RCs) :/

@edshoecator lovin ur username!!! And pushas look amazing in pics too-sad i missed out:frown:

Last edited:

Just got home from work and came home to these 
nthat.gif

I know this going to sound crazy but this is my favorite release of 2016 the only shoe that would top it at this point is if I score on the Naked x UB collab on the 16th 
Maybe not my favorite release of 2016 (RCs for me) but I was equally surprised when I got these in hand + how they look on foot. Super dope shoe.

Speaking of which, my pair of RCs came in today. I'm done with sneakers for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:
to be fair, no one would've guessed the SNS would go up like they did. Some people here were hesitant to pay $300 resale for them right after release. 

Sold mine for $320 and didn't even think they'd go for that at the time, huge mistake they are my #2 favorite UB

Picked up ds Highsnobs in 11.5 from a guy I know for 260$ during the summer and got the SNS for 400$ a few weeks ago. Have to say I am a bit lucky that the swedish resell market is much better in prices than the US resell market. Even copped a pair of the copper Yeezys for my girl for 330$ a few days ago.

Ohhh ****. It's becoming a socks thread again. 

New Uniqlo no show socks are still the ************* best. For a no show sock they're super comfy and somehow they never slip.

Uniqlo slips on me... AEO are the only ones that dont for me... Even stance slips...

Ds OG purps got shipped!!!!! Was stuck between choosing RCs for $400-450 vs OG purps at $340. OGs won out.(already paid crazy resale for RCs) :/

@edshoecator lovin ur username!!! And pushas look amazing in pics too-sad i missed out:frown:

where and how much for the OGs?

Can anyone help me out? I'm literally just trying to buy boosts for my family for Christmas with this 30% discount on ADC. I keep getting this "FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU MUST RE-ENTER YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS" error that everyone has been getting as well. Tried different names, cards, paypal...nothing's working. Anyone find a way around this? I just want to get my family on some boost lol. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom