ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do Adidas hoop shoes still have mediocre traction? I never understood why they couldn't get it together for years, especially with the Flagship models. You can buy a $70 Nike hoop shoe with great traction.

Do Adidas hoop shoes still have mediocre traction? I never understood why they couldn't get it together for years, especially with the Flagship models. You can buy a $70 Nike hoop shoe with great traction.
The Rose 7 (reviewed by many and my personal opinion) has one of the best traction systems ever in a hooping shoe and def the best I've balled in

Last edited:
Assuming the kith ultra boosts are releasing at the nyc store, if so what time do you think people will start lining up? Debating camping out for the first time 

able to show more pics of the gold ub? Been thinking if I wanna do the same for the longest time.
able to show more pics of the gold ub? Been thinking if I wanna do the same for the longest time.
Couldn't get good pics because of my daughter lol

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2269844/width/200/height/400[/IMG

[GALLERY="media, 2269845"][/GALLERY]

[GALLERY="media, 2269846"][/GALLERY]

Assuming the kith ultra boosts are releasing at the nyc store, if so what time do you think people will start lining up? Debating camping out for the first time 

Only if it's FCFS. You can start lining up now if you want but it'll be in vain if they release via raffle.

Finally these came in. Took 12 hours to deliver and it was in the same city they departed. Smh. Ontrac loses some points in my book.

Nonetheless, 3.0s are pretty nice. I was wrong about the translucent cage. In-person they are not bad at all. I still might uncage them though.

As for the fit, I got the same as 1.0 and 2.0 and the fit length-wise is the same. I think it is the wider, taller toe box is what got everyone sizing down .5. You can size down if you want the snugness similar to older generations since the toe box is bigger but your toes will probably hit the end of the shoe as you walk around.

I recommend staying the same size as your 1.0/2.0 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom