ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i find it comical that there is so much hype in the 3m 1.0 now, i copped well under retail and were a very easy cop back then. now everyone is on board and goes crazy.
I remember that. I dont post here alot, mainly cause i dont have the "plugs" to provide info like some others but ive been following the thread even before the hype and yeah i remember a bunch of people didnt like the 3Ms when they initially came out. I see why people wouldnt like it but its nice that adidas tried to cater to night runners with that release. They really did "sit" for awhile, not like the OGs but hype was barely beginning to take off when they released, just like the OG NMD, no one wanted those then boom theyre everyones "grail". I didnt cop but only cause i didnt have funds around that time. Crazy how sudden things change

If you're relying on the restock app, it's already too late. There's about a min lag between when the product gets added to the site and when restocks sends the notification.

dont forget there are also thousands of people trying on that one app now, its no longer some low key thing.

Picked these up this morning to try and heal the wounds of all the Ls I took this past week on Naked and RFs 
eyes.gif

They still nice though 

@jpac1738  can  you update the first page with UB 3.0 sizing? I don't see anything on there. I only see "Caged" which says TTS or up .5, however I haven't heard anybody say go up .5 for the 3.0s. 

I'm interested in buying a pair of 3.0 but not sure whether to go TTS or go .5 down. I got narrow feet and wear 8 in the 1.0s (although the White 1.0 is a lot tighter than my other 1.0s) for a snug fit (perfect). 
Sure thing. I'll update that now. 

For me you can stay the same UB size consistently across all generations. I .5sz up on all my UBs so TTS or .5sz up still applies if you have been .5sz up the whole time.

You can size down below your TTS but for sure your toes would be hitting the top of the shoe. The thin PK and taller toe box def make the whole shoe overall feel 'bigger'.

Every time I see someone post a pic of that 3M 1.0, the more I regret passing on them when I had a chance to buy at retail. 

I was going to wait until the New Year, but since it doesn't seem like I will be adding those RFs, TBs, or Yeezy V2s to my BOOST collection

here it is:  No collabs though
frown.gif
Nice collection. Every time I see someone post a pic of that 3M 1.0, the more I regret passing on them when I had a chance to buy at retail. 

For me you can stay the same UB size consistently across all generations. I .5sz up on all my UBs so TTS or .5sz up still applies if you have been .5sz up the whole time.

You can size down below your TTS but for sure your toes would be hitting the top of the shoe. The thin PK and taller toe box def make the whole shoe overall feel 'bigger'.
Yea man, .5 size up from TTS for ALL UB. I could go TTS but I'd rather not feel like my feet top and ankles are being squeezed. Also, probably CAN go TTS for all generations, but only for hardcore running or something silly like that.

Saw the triple white 3.0 the other day in footlocker. Them thangs trash. Looks like im sitting this year out and catching up on my 1.0s

I felt that my TTS 3.0's felt way too roomy so i decided to .5 down (Full size down from my 1.0) and my toes were definitely hitting the toe cap inside. 

I felt that my TTS 3.0's felt way too roomy so i decided to .5 down (Full size down from my 1.0) and my toes were definitely hitting the toe cap inside. 
The only UB I say you can get away with this is the RCs. that PK is so stretchy and soft that if you get a too big of a size it'll feel like a loose sock.

I've made the comparison before that the 3.0 is like your undershirt. It feel nice and roomy but sometimes you want that snugger fit of a regular T like a 1.0/2.0.

3.0s are still great though. Probably feel optimum during the summer.

Back
Top Bottom