ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah still haven't had luck with them lol

Don't think ADC has them in the US though, so the problem there is I'd have to ship them to Germany and then wait till I go back there to pick them up.

Bought some adidas sweat pants last night when I picked up my white noise ub's and without trying them on I grabbed an XL like I usually do and I just tried them on and they are huge. Didn't realize how big adidas athletic stuff runs. I'm 5'10 210 pounds.View media item 2306912

Well, I got OREO success. I called Sawgrass Mills yesterday (from Buffalo...we never get ish)  and they had 1 pair left...size 11. My size! Sent my mama over and I got em! Yes I am in my 30s and used my mama to get some shoes. No shame, lol!

Oreo UBS are very nice. Wanted a pair as soon as pics surfaced a few months back. 3rd after cream and wool greys for me

Last edited:
Retail is retail.
laugh.gif
that is the truth!
do something nice for your mama in return.
definitely will man. 

Solebox Owners - is it half down from TTS? Or half down from UB 1.0 size? (I half up on UB)

Bout to pull trigger on Stock. Big price difference in sizes :smile:

Was in on the launch locator? Curious because mine never do either but I feel like I should check anyways
yup. i think my champs got them too but i didnt see them on the locator. someone in my group has a pair though. im positive its from the local champs. the last ultra boost they got was the creams on the restock.

I think no stores in NYC really got Oreos. Many of them telling me they got a delayed shipment. Need these now because come time for ADC they will be gone instantly.

Back
Top Bottom