ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah I'm a part of that rage quitting nike group today. I'm actually serious about never buying anything nike. Well I'll give the vapormax a shot, but I got wide feet and I doubt it'll fit. Adidas might not have wide fit options, but their toe boxes are wider or stretchier.

Late breaking word in Max1 was Regular with Retail Buyer contact says OG R & B without bells & extras get restocked in Aug. Some hope.
Stunned you have the U 1.0. Best Team collab. Meanwhile my Home State shares plain stupid design among Nebraska, Indiana and Louisville. It's wild when you're kid fan of the classic U teams growing up in Midwest.

Late breaking word in Max1 was Regular with Retail Buyer contact says OG R & B without bells & extras get restocked in Aug. Some hope.
Stunned you have the U 1.0. Best Team collab. Meanwhile my Home State shares plain stupid design among Nebraska, Indiana and Louisville. It's wild when you're kid fan of the classic U teams growing up in Midwest.
At first I was upset when UM left nike for adidas, but the timing of boost and bounce being released and being great midsole tech has changed my mind about adidas. Now they just gotta up their apparel quality with the exception of their apparel collabs. I really like the White Mountaineering recent releases for sneakers and clothing. I like the Wang apparel too, but that's too expensive.

I copped the titolo nmd_xr1 today so I'm not empty handed. I think (crossing fingers) it'll be a good shoe as long as I can keep it in pristine condition. 

Hey guys? Have any of your boosts come with the cardboard shoe tree wrapped in paper? I have many pairs and this is the only one that has come like that. Also the paper inside the box feel different from all the other ones I have and has no print on it. The paper feels a bit thicker and crispier. Was this just a thing with 1.0s?

Hey guys? Have any of your boosts come with the cardboard shoe tree wrapped in paper? I have many pairs and this is the only one that has come like that. Also the paper inside the box feel different from all the other ones I have and has no print on it. The paper feels a bit thicker and crispier. Was this just a thing with 1.0s?
I picked up a pair of the triple white 3.0's from ADC recently and mine came like that. It seemed like a nice touch to reduce the cardboard scraps that sometimes get left in the shoes

What is the smallest size adidas produces on ultra boost releases? Trying to get my girl some (oreo's) but she's a 5Y which equates to anywhere from a 5 to 5.5 men's.

This is common on some models.

Only my TW 1.0 came with that.

Only my TW 1.0 came with that.

Yeah I noticed that too. My theory is the cardboard might stain the white insole and white primeknit and the tissue is there to protect it.

Back
Top Bottom