ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

All they needed to do was release the samples, with the copper contrast in the knit. Retail pairs have these two diff shades of grey and it's not nearly as interesting.
the CW still looks nice, just looks unfinished like most clear cages.

just called since I couldn't choose shipping method. they haven't loaded it up on site. They said until after thursday which I don't understand since you can get through half the checkout process.
Same. Wtheck lol. Should half size down on these? I got a slim foot no funny business here

Haha maybe but right now I'm ecstatic to cop a very limited shoe for $50-60 over retail. Especially, since larger sizes are even more scarce. My offer was accepted on a sz 11.5.

Well I'm peanut butter & jealous :lol:

*Heads to GOAT to see if he can score too*

Last edited:
I wonder what it would be like to golf in boost. Seems it would
Feel too bouncy and have an uneven feel... like on leg day
There's pros that play in them so they must be stable, if anybody would notice inconsistency it would be them. I don't do any leg day workouts in boost though for the reason you mentioned, dead lifts especially (feels like I rocked forward a little). Barefoot is better than that

lol you aren't over the monochromatic shoes yet? My fav 3.0 CWs are the ones where they didn't use a rehash of past generation (aside from solar red).

Bro honestly like a day ago I said I was over with them monochromatic look and now saying completely diffrent lmao

But really is the plastic piece in the back that turbo pink. I don't like and the half stripped cage really turns me down. The wm were good but not 200 good so. Patiently waiting

Seems like im in the minority of really liking translucent cages 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Trying to figure out how the OG EQT 93/17 is going for around $300 now when they were selling for like $30 over retail a month ago while some desperate seller accepted my $300 offer on GOAT for a shoe (WM EQT 93/17) that ADC released 50 pairs of (in comparison to 2000 pairs of the OG) and retailed at $220 + tax (so $240 in Cali). 

I suppose the seller can still cancel but they're making like $20-30 after fees at most selling at $300. 

there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to how reselling works.

Bro honestly like a day ago I said I was over with them monochromatic look and now saying completely diffrent lmao

But really is the plastic piece in the back that turbo pink. I don't like and the half stripped cage really turns me down. The wm were good but not 200 good so. Patiently waiting
ah ok. I like all components of the shoe. I am not much of a pink kinda guy but it works for the shoe, kinda gives it that 90s vibe.

if they decide to keep going with the eqt boost silhouette, I wouldn't mind that plastic piece being white or black. But I hope they do continue to keep the stripes up top to offset/add contrast. on the fence if they make an all PK upper. I am okay with the mesh parts.

Edit: actually if i were to critique the shoe, I would say that the damn laces are too long as with most of their boost shoes. Guess Adidas design team got fat ankles or something.

Last edited:
There's pros that play in them so they must be stable, if anybody would notice inconsistency it would be them. I don't do any leg day workouts in boost though for the reason you mentioned, dead lifts especially (feels like I rocked forward a little). Barefoot is better than that

I used to work out in my work worn cb 1.0 on leg day then decided I need my ankles. You know what I've golfed in those too. When the rubber nubs were new it wasn't that bad. Great to walk the course in for sure. I'm thinking here's less boost and more rigidity in the golf shoe I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom