ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Already got shipping from Achilles. Thanks again for that link! 
glasses.gif

I've seen him mentioned before, but I stumbled across this Boost Deity dude. Yo, Am I missing something? I have a few sneaker youtubers that I watch regularly and would consider myself a fan. I would even speak to a couple if I come across them in public. It seems like this dude has pre-teen to middle aged Hypebeast groupies. No hate towards him. From what I've seen he's fairly humble. WTH is going on? How is the collector the god and not the creator? I'm so confused. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Last edited:
I've seen home mentioned before, but I stumbled across this Boost Deity dude. Yo, Am I missing something? I have a few sneaker youtubers that I watch watch regularly and would consider myself a fan. I would even speak to a couple if I come across them in public. It seems like this dude has pre-teen to middle aged Hypebeast groupies. No hate towards him. From what I've seen he's fairly humble. WTH is going on? How is the collector the god and not the creator? I'm so confused. Maybe I'm just getting old.

It's really weird, the same thing with the "boost god" thing. Like men have some random ole dude signing their shoes and taking pics with them.

:x

Adidas always seems to lag in shipping it out but once it does ship, it's usually a speedy process. My 93/17s came in yesterday, a days before ETA.

What I am waiting for is the PBs from the 50% off coupon. Hasn't even been packed yet.
And I am the opposite of you right now...

My PBs from the 50% code Friday got tracking Sunday and arrive tomorrow. 

I ordered the Almost TBs Saturday 3/25. I got hit with the PayPal redirect crash issue, but my payment still sent and I got the email from PP, but no ADC email. I have the shoe and order listed under My Orders with an order number and all on my account. I called yesterday and talked to a rep and they assured me that everything was fine and they should ship for me, and I am good because I have an official ADC order number. We shall see 
tired.gif

I kind of regret not trying the 50% off thing, and trying for those black Pure Boosts.   Was looking at the white/grey Pure Boosts at FNL yesterday - they are pretty dope. 

Anyone have any on-feet pics of Pure Boosts?

I've seen him mentioned before, but I stumbled across this Boost Deity dude. Yo, Am I missing something? I have a few sneaker youtubers that I watch watch regularly and would consider myself a fan. I would even speak to a couple if I come across them in public. It seems like this dude has pre-teen to middle aged Hypebeast groupies. No hate towards him. From what I've seen he's fairly humble. WTH is going on? How is the collector the god and not the creator? I'm so confused. Maybe I'm just getting old.

It's really weird, the same thing with the "boost god" thing. Like men have some random ole dude signing their shoes and taking pics with them.
:x

Yeah, let's skipped this Topic for detailed discussion in Boost Thread. Not worth time. Watch for the shoes. That's all.

And I am the opposite of you right now...

My PBs from the 50% code Friday got tracking Sunday and arrive tomorrow. 

I ordered the Almost TBs Saturday 3/25. I got hit with the PayPal redirect crash issue, but my payment still sent and I got the email from PP, but no ADC email. I have the shoe and order listed under My Orders with an order number and all on my account. I called yesterday and talked to a rep and they assured me that everything was fine and they should ship for me, and I am good because I have an official ADC order number. We shall see 
tired.gif

I ordered EQT 93/17 and it is still waiting to be packed. Same deal, called and confirmed everything is good. No payment issues. They email the warehouse to follow up.

Fyi: about the 2 minute mark starts instore.

Which FanBoy were you?
Kidding!

lol thank god i'm not in that video i was sitting directly across from him doing my mi adidas while he was doing his thing. can't believe people actually pay him mind, pathetic

Anyone gonna cop the yeezy calabasas shoes or the track jacket or pants today? Supposed to drop any minute now on yeezy supply.

We got two years left in OAK. So there's still hope for a chip in OAK. Hate this move. They're gonna run into problems (just like they experienced in LA and what the Chargers are about to experience) with attendance. I live football, but I'm not spending a Vegas trip at a football game.
They'll sell out every game. Know lots of southern Cali raider fans already planning Fri-Monday Vegas trips
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom