ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SVD got not VAT deduction - Boo 
ohwell.gif

Quick question fellas. Has anyone tried working out in the EQTs yet? Any good or is it more of a lifestyle shoe?

Its a lot of boost so I wouldn't use em for leg day/cardio... any input is appreciated.

Got an email confirmation and credit card charged for the almost blacks on Size a few minutes ago. I read that size is notorious for cancelling orders, so Is it safe to cancel my order from sivas? Only need 1 pair and size was considerably cheaper at $189 shipped vs $239 at sivas

no love for australia, they dont even release TB, leather pack, MG3.0 here,  then the links above only ships to EUROPE and USA lolz. SMH 

Got an email confirmation and credit card charged for the almost blacks on Size a few minutes ago. I read that size is notorious for cancelling orders, so Is it safe to cancel my order from sivas? Only need 1 pair and size was considerably cheaper at $189 shipped vs $239 at sivas

if you say a site is notorious for cancelling, then why would you think its safe to cancel from another one? :lol: #logic

scared money dont make money (or save in your case)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom