ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If anyone is curious to where the RCs shade of gray stands:

RC 3.0 - Silver 1.0 - Wools - MGs (only grays that matter. HS would matter if I was able to obtain a pair)

Sorry, exposure on phone and contrast to different grays almost makes the MGs look black.

*also, I must've got the luck of the draw because my RCs are flawless, none of that glue stains in the heel cup or cage. Sorry guys.

If anyone is curious to where the RCs shade of gray stands:

RC 3.0 - Silver 1.0 - Wools - MGs (only grays that matter. HS would matter if I was able to obtain a pair)

Sorry, exposure on phone and contrast to different grays almost makes the MGs look black.

*also, I must've got the luck of the draw because my RCs are flawless, none of that glue stains in the heel cup or cage. Sorry guys.
You're super lucky if you got a flawless one.  The one pair I'm getting rid of (way too big at 12.5) had a black smudge on the cage.  Super small and hardly noticeable, but it is a bit disappointing to see it pass adidas QC.  I'm just praying the pair I get from stockx is pretty flawless.  If not, I'm wondering how much of a pain it'll be to send back.  Or I guess I could sell that pair as well (sz 9)

This morning's Bay Area real estate talk probably isolated all of NT worldwide to observe the conversation.

Bringing it back to Boost...

Just came in the mail. slowly these are starting to become part of the top 5 UBs in the collection:

Had to lace swap with white 1.0 laces since the both stock laces are super long (as always)
This picture sure makes the RC look good.

This morning's Bay Area real estate talk probably isolated all of NT worldwide to observe the conversation.

Bringing it back to Boost...

Just came in the mail. slowly these are starting to become part of the top 5 UBs in the collection:

Had to lace swap with white 1.0 laces since the both stock laces are super long (as always)
bruh why are laces so long on 3.0? it's my first time copping ultra boosts and they are freaking enormous in length. where can i get some 1.0 laces?

bruh why are laces so long on 3.0? it's my first time copping ultra boosts and they are freaking enormous in length. where can i get some 1.0 laces?
Who knows. Almost all stock laces after 1.0s have been ridiculously long. This applies to NMDs and EQTs as well.

I got my white 1.0 laces from a previous white 1.0 pair.

Your best bet is to buy from rope lace supply. Their UB laces are consistent with 1.0 length but I believe they are better quality.

https://www.**************.com/coll...s/products/ultra-boost-42?variant=29335476097

yeezy mafia out here tweeting that there will be a regular UB to go along with the Kith pure controls (released seperately not together as a pack)
nerd.gif
If the UB kith has ortholite insoles, I may be in for that. But that cotton candy pink is not something I particularly am fond of.

You're super lucky if you got a flawless one.  The one pair I'm getting rid of (way too big at 12.5) had a black smudge on the cage.  Super small and hardly noticeable, but it is a bit disappointing to see it pass adidas QC.  I'm just praying the pair I get from stockx is pretty flawless.  If not, I'm wondering how much of a pain it'll be to send back.  Or I guess I could sell that pair as well (sz 9)
I had a tiny black dot but got rid of it.

If the UB kith has ortholite insoles, I may be in for that. But that cotton candy pink is not something I particularly am fond of.

im hoping the UB is a different color, if its all salmon/pink like the pure control, i'll probably pass.

@jpac1738   Is there anyway you can put a list of 3.0 color ways with SKUs on the from page of the thread?
Sure, I can put as many as I can on there but not every single CW of 3.0s that have come out. That would take a while and I will 100% miss some.

will update shortly.

Just picked these up from the mail center
SUPER clean in person
Definitely happy to have these
Shoutout @jpac1738 for lookin out
smokin.gif
wth. USPS is something else. We got our pairs same time and the store is HQ is out here in CA.

Whatever.

Ay but glad you were able to cop! Now if this rain would stop, I'd unDS these with the quickness. But I am stuck here talking about housing market with the internet.
mean.gif

laces from RLS came in today along my miadidas UBs. Wish I knew theyd come with an extra set of white laces, I would have ordered a different color.

Comparison of the stock Haven laces and all black for those interested. These things are kind of annoying to lace
laugh.gif

Can kinda go either way for me. I might eventually use a donor pair from another UB with black laces for this.  

That last eyelet seems to be directly in front of the pk overlap, was a bit of a pain trying go under that (felt like I was gonna puncture it).

I'm not a fan of bows/knots, so with these I just ended up skipping an eyelet, and ran the excess lace under each side of the insole. 

Back
Top Bottom