ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Officially giving up on Sneakersnstuff.   Customer service is trash and never reply back to emails.    Guess I won't be getting my Iniki (pride of the 70s) I ordered off them last Thursday.   Order status still  "processing".   Totally unacceptable and won't be ordering from them again.  3 business days later I would have expected a shipping confirmation and / or tracking number.    Anybody else have a bad experience with them in the past ?
I didn't have a great experience with SNS. I ordered a pair of Stella McCartney Ultraboost X but it was stuck in processing for over 5 business days. They didn't respond to daily emails until I disputed via PayPal. I don't they had stock but they failed to tell me. Horrible communication.

I wonder if the prices for the Kolors are so high because Teddy said they're fire/dope/must cop lol.

BoostRubin says fuego literally 95% of the time for all releases. Kolors haven't dropped anywhere else except ADC. They're both not bad on feet. Got them, like them, keeping them.

going to be in San Diego for the next 3 days. Gonna try and hit up winnsports to see if i can get a better deal on those RC 3.0. Is WInnsports their physical store name? Prime Sports?
Prime Sports is adjacent to Winn Sports, so it's basically same address, except it's shop "F". They're in what  looks like a small industrial complex just off of I-5 exit 7 I believe. As of last week, what I PM'd you, was as low as they'd go unless you paid cash, in which case, it would be $5 cheaper and no tax.

Last edited:
I got way too many black based UBs, probably going to sell my DS pair of triple black 3.0, I could do without those

Back
Top Bottom