ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why the /// would you guys wear white shoes to a situation where you're completely sure they'll come up completely trashed ?

Lol the funny thing is I still keep them and wear them. My girl looks at me and said all these shoes I got and I still keep some bum looking shoes. 
roll.gif
 For real. WTF. Your girl right LOL

Last edited:

Why the /// would you guys wear white shoes to a situation where you're completely sure they'll come up completely trashed ?
For me, they were already kind of beat up even after a few pillowcase washes.  I have about 30 pairs of unworn shoes in my closet... not tip toeing around to keep these perfect.   

Sorry for bringing this up again, but what is the marker that blends in with the boost? I've heard the sharpie one is too white. There was another one that is supposed to be a closer match.

Last edited:
I wonder if there will be more stock on each individual store since there's not collaborating store to give most of the stock to

I forgot to bring my work shoes with me 1 day so I wore the whites and they got stained and I said what the hell and just continue wearing them. Recently wore them to a paintball event which got them stained even further. I'm more careless when I know I have spares lol

Are the MC 3.0s looking like they're going to be a general release? Seems like good number of FTL and CS are getting them. Asking because I'll be out of the country this weekend and fingers crossed my size may sit over the weekend until Tuesday 
ohwell.gif

I wonder if there will be more stock on each individual store for the Run thru times since there isn't a collaborating store to give the majority of the stock to

I wonder if there will be more stock on each individual store for the Run thru times since there isn't a collaborating store to give the majority of the stock to

We could always hope but I'm guessing it will be really low stock at every shop unfortunately.

Sorry for bringing this up again, but what is the marker that blends in with the boost? I've heard the sharpie one is too white. There was another one that is supposed to be a closer match.
KIWI Shoe Whitener. I believe there's another one too but I can't remember.

Still planning on camping for the Run Through Times

Hope the regulars in here eat up 
This would be perfect with football season coming up. They'd go well with my Emmitt jersey
smokin.gif

I'll probably cop if resell prices aren't too crazy.

Back
Top Bottom