ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_3129.JPG

Berlin

Just sold my burgundys worn couple of times for 1300. Cant believe I bought these back then from Pakho for 250. On to the next Burgundy

And I thought I made a good deal when selling pakhos burgundys for 600 some time ago, regrets came up when they went to 1000+

Sad day but it's time to let go of my sns 1.0's. I just don't wear them often enough to keep them in the closet. Getting two nice Supreme pieces in return though.

Exactly the way they fit. Loose thigh, tapered knee down.
Yea I figured that's how they'd look in real life as well.

Adidas needs to step up their apparel game if they intend to keep the footwear competitive. Historically, only thing Adidas has been good at is their track jackets. Everything else that I've bought from them is a hit or miss.

How do they fit? The model on ADC make them look like they got baggy thighs and slim from the knees down.

Yeah, the thigh area is baggy compared to the shin area. But I don't think the models on the ADC site make them look baggy. I actually sized up because i don't really like the skinny look where the cuff of the pants are above your ankles.

You placed order their app/website or atc service?

Website. I got through, paid via PP. Got email confirmation right after and I was charged. At 12:45am this morning I got a cancellation email and my payment refunded via paypal. Oh well, onto the next!

Back
Top Bottom