ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$290 is a good price right now, considering most people are shooting for $300.

I still don't know what the heck the predator UBs are. Another variation of a fusion between UB and soccer/football shoes?

There are videos available showing how the ATRs repel water underneath the sink. I'm not sure how quick sneakerboy shipping is. Has issues placing order with Chase Sapphire card and then had to go through a second verification with sneakerboy yesterday. Still no shipment confirmation yet. I will follow up. Those triple black ATRs though. Good lord. Take my money.

IMG_0002.JPG

nobody cared about the first collabs that came out with UB because the hype wasnt real yet. looking back at some of those colorways though. they were pretty ugly. just look up the og kolor collab. they were clown shoes. literally. lol.

clown.jpeg

Blah, couldn't get it for $290. Thought we had a verbal deal for a meetup tomorrow but he sold on Ebay instead. Miscommunication I guess. Oh well. Don't REALLY need these lol.

Back then, I was simply hunting for the basic colors. White, black, grey, and silver.

It's times like this I wish I had kept all the creams I found and sold, 3Ms, and mystery grey. I still have not worn any of the 3.0s I've purchased.

After being salty for all the L's I took Saturday on the Baits I put a bid for the Kith Aspens which got accepted today

I guess that's my consolation prize for the weekend... but still I can't believe I didn't pull the trigger at 23penny even when they jacked up the price :angry:

Pretty much. I remember the 3.0's being okay Nd bownin hindsight they are nicer than the 2.0's short lived life for sure. M
93/17's becoming lowkey highkey :nerd:

After shipping out a pair tomorrow, down to only 1 3.0 in the collection.

Climas might be the next UB purchase unless a UB collab catches the eye.

Back
Top Bottom