ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DB7FA27B-ACB0-4C5D-84C9-106A262753B7.jpeg
These will be copped..

no hate but its funny when people start crapping on a shoe after they miss out. "i didn't want them anyway"
Today's drop was nothing special. People wanted to cop; but Adc made it frustrating ( price point and bots ripping up stock on Adc and other sites) for something not worth the stress. And the new waiting room is a joke on Adc.

Only difference between the new waiting room and the old one is you get through more easily. Still can't cart for **** tho :lol:

Last edited:
Only difference between the new waiting and the old one is you get through more easily. Still can't cart for **** tho :lol:
Yep I almost pooped my pants when I got through splash yesterday on the hu's and then couldn't atc. I was on mobile at work like every yeezy drop and can't get past splash.

Iniki gets the most wears out of my beaters. It goes with everything. But nbhd did rip us off with that price point. With that being said, my pair from mtPorter coming in next Friday, cant wait.

Iniki gets the most wears out of my beaters. It goes with everything. But nbhd did rip us off with that price point. With that being said, my pair from mtPorter coming in next Friday, cant wait.
to be expected for any consortium release with primeknit, those garnage mesh ones were $200 weren't they?

The direction of the grain of the suede can make the suede look damaged or ashy, but when you swipe your finger across the grain, the suede goes back to a dark shade of black.

For those who copped and have buyer’s remorse over the $200 pricetag, rest assured; Premium Japanese brands can’t skimp on materials or quality, because they wouldn’t survive in the Uber-competitive Japanese streetwear scene if they cut ANY corners. The suede on Inikis are silky soft; I assume/guess it's the suede that Neighborhood uses on clothing-I honestly don’t know if i’ve ever felt softer suede on sneakers. The Primeknit is thick and more like the yeezy 350 PK than UB PK.

Life’s good in the neighborhood.

136B5498-3B4B-4450-8F6F-28A52AF6469B.jpeg

Swapped insoles with my burgs as I’m going 2 beat them up
TC getting a break they always find their way into the rotation:lol:

Back
Top Bottom