ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will probably do some clima IDs when they come back. At least the link is still up so you can play around with designs.

The real lick will be seeing if I can purchase them on my buddy's employee account for half off tho :nerd:

AKOG UB really grew on me, I'm gonna take my chances and try to cop below retail on stockx later on.

Would have been an easy cop on Hanon tho.

even with it being an AKOG only release during the last month, resale still wasn't high. I'd expect it to be about $250 after people get their pairs in

I will probably do some clima IDs when they come back. At least the link is still up so you can play around with designs.

The real lick will be seeing if I can purchase them on my buddy's employee account for half off tho :nerd:

Can I get the link? I want to play around with it in case it does come back

Been a good week for me.. AKOG raffle win as well as 2 grail sneakers coming in as well. Been sitting on some GOAT credit for awhile now and finally put it too good use. :D

IMG_0583.PNG IMG_0584.PNG

Just ordered myself a pair of UB ATRs. Im between sizes and went with the smaller one, hope thats the right choice.

I'm assuming you copped? because you cop everything lol
:lol: I did.

I intended to try during the original drop. Even signed up for AKOGs raffle. When they sent the ‘sorry you didn’t win’ email, I completely forgot about the next day’s drop. (Only to be reminded when they sent the ‘surprise’ pair email later in the day)

So I hit on AKOG ultra boost for END. I got a size 12uk. That’s a 12.5 in US correct? I’m a 13 normally but can fit a reg UB 12.5. I’ve looked a few different sites and just wanna make sure I’m seeing it correctly.

Either way I’m shocked I won. I never win anything, EVER.

So I hit on AKOG ultra boost for END. I got a size 12uk. That’s a 12.5 in US correct? I’m a 13 normally but can fit a reg UB 12.5. I’ve looked a few different sites and just wanna make sure I’m seeing it correctly.

Either way I’m shocked I won. I never win anything, EVER.
Yeah it's a 12.5. Rare size in your possession.

Back
Top Bottom