ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah looks like different cage and back heel.

Edit: upper is different as well. It's the 1.0 upper with the kinfolk toebox.
I dunno. Didn't look like a 1.0 upper to me. It looks like the Kinfolk upper knit design and it's covered with some kind of overlay which is causing the 2 tone look near the front of the shoe.

Cage is definitely different and the back heel is suede which also differs from the Kinfolks I would say the back heel is closer to the Kinfolks than they are to regular UB's.

:rofl:

79F9D384-F075-44E9-9CF0-4FDC7CE3445F.jpeg

Adidas can **** up anything... why is this Bape reserve FCFS... I doubt there is enough stock of anything to go around... Will probably wind up being a complete waste of time

Bhm doesn't always have to be African patterns, how many today know and practice the African cultural traditions? I think that's the easy way out thats not really creative, it's been done over and over.

homie playing devils advocate over here :lol: ...if adidas truly intended the CBC's to be a blank canvas, they couldve at least packaged them like these:
Adidas-Adicolor-W2-Hightop-White-Series-Uk9-Rare.jpg

but they didn't, cuz they're lazy & don't really care :rolleyes

Small sizes still up on ssense.

It would be hilariously sad if these suddenly became hyped due to this.

all prices on stockx/goat shot up after the complex/twitter news

rightfully so - I kind of want the controversy shoes now ..

Just chatted with adidas rep. He said there was a problem about a time slot that they suppose to give when you reserved on the app and they’re now fixing. Hopefully it true and they send me time so I don’t have to go early and still got cut in the line.

Back
Top Bottom