Adidas NMD thread

Do you guys know if there are fakes of the Holi pack pairs yet? If there is are they even close to looking legit? looking to snag a pair soon and want to make sure I won't get duped. Thanks!

Do you guys know if there are fakes of the Holi pack pairs yet? If there is are they even close to looking legit? looking to snag a pair soon and want to make sure I won't get duped. Thanks!
There is fake Colgate toothpaste and fake Gillette razors out there. Yes

Are you referring to the label on the box or the tag that's attached to the shoe
Label on the box. This pair seems to have an all white label, no shoe outline and no EPC box. Also had an extra tag attached to the laces. Says he grabbed them from overseas. Don't have a pic or I would upload them for you guys to check. They felt like my blank canvas pair as far as quality but I know the fakes are getting really good out there.

So did you bite?? If so congrats its a pretty decent deal!

Nah I didn't. Too much money for them when my wedding is right around the corner. I could've had the BBC Cotton Candy Hu a few times for $1350-$1450. And then it shot up to like $1800-$1900 and I had slight regret on not pulling the trigger. And then I saw it on SG for $1599 a month or two ago and carted it just for the fun of it. Every time SG do their 1 day only sale, I always have my finger on the trigger but SG charges me tax so I always hesitate. Looks like its finally gone, a little relieved tbh

Correct me if I'm wrong but the first few batches of fakes will be pretty sketchy and probably obvious in their fakery, especially if you know what you're looking for. I think it takes the scumbags a while to get them right. hippohead hippohead if you're worried, try stopping by a consignment store and check out the shoes in person, taking note of as many details as you can before you pull the trigger elsewhere. Personally I wouldnt buy resale online except stock x or goat, otherwise I want to see the shoes in person so I can do my own lc.

Yep, they're so nice in person.

Does the boost on both those pairs seem a bit different to you?

I went back and looked and up close it looks like the MCs boost pieces looks more 'disginigunished' than they do on the HOLI

Label on the box. This pair seems to have an all white label, no shoe outline and no EPC box. Also had an extra tag attached to the laces. Says he grabbed them from overseas. Don't have a pic or I would upload them for you guys to check. They felt like my blank canvas pair as far as quality but I know the fakes are getting really good out there.

I'd stay away. Overseas and US labels are slightly different but both should have that shoe outline you're referring to

Glad to see ya'll got shipping from Rezet. :nthat:

Still kicking myself for not ordering a pair before posting the link :lol:

Thought it was way over retail @ $350 shipped, but didn't know that price included VAT which would be removed for US customers. Would've been nice to snag all 3 @ ~$280 shipped since the site was still functioning smoothly when I stumbled upon it.

I went back and looked and up close it looks like the MCs boost pieces looks more 'disginigunished' than they do on the HOLI
Yeah that's what I noticed. Holi boost looks a bit more like fish scales and feels a bit squishier than trail pack boost.

I have not seen any replicas of the this hu pack yet.. afaik there have been preorders but none has shipped yet

thanks, guys. guess i'll wait till the end of this week to see where prices are then bid accordingly.

on the other hand, streetsupply cancelled my order promptly on sunday but they emailed me today saying my order is processed and awaiting payment. i hope this is for real because the pair is my size!

Fingers crossed S solemysoul

Woke up this morning to a shipping notice from Rezet and the vat refund. Ended up coming in at AU$365 including shipping. Retail here in Aus was AU$380. Can't thank therefill therefill enough for sharing that link :nthat:

Nice.

I wonder if their drop was announced before hand or totally random...because I tried on Rezet recently on the AM95 and the site was basically trashed reminding me the days of 56K modems. therefill therefill

Drop was announced but basically died until around 12-1am where it opened back up and sizes sat while carts where still dead and then people started checking out sizes one by one

Back
Top Bottom