Adidas NMD thread

Looks like stores has them already...  Not sure where he actually picked up but was posted in SoCal FB group BANNED LA.

I'm waiting to see how the mesh on these upcoming NMDs is. Anyone get them in hand? I just don't want it to be super stiff or cheap. 

I believe Online Raffle with Captcha is in order at this point to deter bots.
Nike implemented The Draw. They required phone authentication on your account to be able to enter the raffles.

There's already raffle bots out there to bypass this.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

Last edited:

Nike implemented The Draw. They required phone authentication on your account to be able to enter the raffles.

I am quite intrigued how that raffle bot would work. If the same person wins every release, I am sure that would throw a red flag to someone (not like Nike/Adidas would care since they already mark the shoe as sold).

But if they cared about true fairness then I would propose putting people who register in a pooled queue. Once x amount of people are in the queue then run a random raffle at a different time to review contestants. I believe that would greatly reduce individual Bot odds and if a name with address is the same on multiple people in the queue, auto DQ.

When you say raffle bots, does that mean you automatically win the raffle???

Lol no but if you can enter 1000 times versus 1-2 times, your chances increase dramatically right?
Aren't their raffles where if you have more than 1 entry you are auto DQ? I can't think of any code to mask 1000 entries as 1.

I am quite intrigued how that raffle bot would work. If the same person wins every release, I am sure that would throw a red flag to someone (not like Nike/Adidas would care since they already mark the shoe as sold).

But if they cared about true fairness then I would propose putting people who register in a pooled queue. Once x amount of people are in the queue then run a random raffle at a different time to review contestants. I believe that would greatly reduce individual Bot odds and if a name with address is the same on multiple people in the queue, auto DQ.

Everything has an exploit. Adidas confirmed app had an easy exploit trick to reserve pb 2.0 by throwing the iphone menu up and switching airplane mode on and off.

Nike's draw? Lol. Dudes were running multiple snkrs app using a safari exploit to make Nike think they are all different iphones.

There is no way to bulletproof the online game.

Everything has an exploit. Adidas confirmed app had an easy exploit trick to reserve pb 2.0 by throwing the iphone menu up and switching airplane mode on and off.

Nike's draw? Lol. Dudes were running multiple snkrs app using a safari exploit to make Nike think they are all different iphones.

What if to enter the raffle you have to pay a fee. If you win, you just pay the difference and you check out with the card you used to enter the drawing. You lose, your get your money back.??

It's really a shame to the consumer but in all honesty to Nike/Adidas. who really cares? At least they "tried."

It is true that online anything or computer anything is bulletproof. But if they can make the process so annoying for bot users, any of that would increase the odds of team manual.

Back
Top Bottom