Adidas NMD thread

Wow custom lools nice! U sir got some skills and a brave man.... I couldn't do that if my life depended on it

I was able to cop a 2nd pair of the champs exclusives. I did these using azure blue jacquard dyenaflow & a soldering iron for the laces. 
Hmmm, interesting. Nice job. I personally think you should have kept the "cage" but looks good with out too.

IDK if anyone has seen these, although they were posted on Hypebeast. I know they are a yeezy clone but personally I think the silhouette is pretty dope and the knit is a nice mix between the Nike flyknit in the upper and the Ultra Boost in the toe. I copped just because. Hopefully it will be comfortable and I can put less miles on my 350s.

Last edited:
yeah they were OK, I actually prefer them as a cw more than any of the cws from the 26th of august drop over here in the EU. 

€169.32 shipped to US since shipping is €34.95. Comes out to around $189.00 so basically close to US resell price. Still, if you haven't copped, might be worth it as already been released in the US and unsure of restocks. 
Those are going for around $180 on GOAT. Not really worth buying fron overseas at that price....

Customized my Champs v2 NMD's...  Midsole Blackout gives these a "Pitch Black" ish vibe.  Very happy with the outcome!
What paint did you use and How durable is it?

Last edited:

I used all Angelus supplies:  Deglazer, Jet Black Dye (2-coats) and Flat Black Paint (2-coats).  I'm still debating on adding a coat of Matte Black finisher but I hear it adds a slightly glossier finish.  

I am not yet sure how they hold up as this is my first custom.  Although from the myriad of YouTube DIY's I watched, it appears as though this method is durable... 

Those are going for around $180 on GOAT. Not really worth buying fron overseas at that price....

I have used sole dye on the boost material and it last and doesnt crack.  I have used the angelus paint method and they have cracked on me.  Using sole dye actually soaks into the boost material.  You can check out www.iamdblr.com for a couple of customs I did using sole dye.  I have used Meazy Customs Sole Juice, but any others like Dark Knight or FBCC sole dye will work fine.  

Customized my Champs v2 NMD's...  Midsole Blackout gives these a "Pitch Black" ish vibe.  Very happy with the outcome!
Amazing how these look. Repped!

Flash NMDs came in, CCS double boxes but doesn't put anything in the box to prevent the shoe box from getting banged around. Smh. Upper feels like sand paper.

Anyway here's a comparison between the 3Ms and UBs. Don't give me hate for posting on both threads. Just thinking some of you would appreciate it.

View media item 2146658View media item 2146661View media item 2146662View media item 2146663View media item 2146664View media item 2146665View media item 2146666View media item 2146668

Last edited:

I'm abit confused with adidas UK sizes, A men's UK 9 is exactly the same as a ladies UK 9? Only the US counterpart would be different, am i right?

I just bought a womens UK9 NMD :\ I'm usually a 43 1/3. 
If the site lists the item as UK sizing then,

UK (M/W) 9 = (EU 43 1/3) = US M 9.5 = US W 10.5

Fire. The only thing that could make it better would be the PK collar. If I can somehow manage to cop 2 pairs (at retail) of the Winter Wool PKs, I'll probably end up doing this to one. Black boost looks way better on the NMD then the UB to me for some reason. Wasn't thrilled about my own UB customs nor the uncaged w black boost. But the Sample Japan, then the pitch black NMD got me super pumped

Last edited:
Does anyone know the size run of the champ's exclusives? It sounds like they are only going up to 14 but haven't seen or heard anything past 13. I have spoke to 4 stores who all said they only got up 13 delivered in store. Looking for 15s...

Back
Top Bottom