Adidas NMD thread

Can more experts do legit checks for me? Will really appreciate the help. One thing I'm skeptical about is the inner stitching.

What does the label inside the shoe say? Male/malé? Olso check how the insole is stitched in the front of the shoe. The sock olso has to have a kind of v shape

What does the label inside the shoe say? Male/malé? Olso check how the insole is stitched in the front of the shoe. The sock olso has to have a kind of v shape
Yes the label inside the shoes read Male/mále, and yes the sock has a kind of v/u shape. Lastly, what do I check out for for the insole stitched in the front of the shoe

after takin' an LLLLL on the yezzy, considering these for consolation

can i have a legit check on these fam. before i make an offer. thanks in advance

Che
Yes the label inside the shoes read Male/mále, and yes the sock has a kind of v/u shape. Lastly, what do I check out for for the insole stitched in the front of the shoe

Check if its nicely done. But don't worry, so far what i've seen on the pics, it seems legit. I bought my first pair nmd runner too, did alot of research Before i decided to buy them from a reseller.

Che
Check if its nicely done. But don't worry, so far what i've seen on the pics, it seems legit. I bought my first pair nmd runner too, did alot of research Before i decided to buy them from a reseller.
You mean the black insoles that are cut into neat strips of lines right? Yeah it's sort of neatly done. However I'm skeptical of the inner stitching at the back because when I compare it to a legit pair of nmd og white, it's different. Do every nmds have a different inner stitching at the back of the shoe or?

I have that too. But it has to have 4 horizontal stitching lines, which i see on your pic. You could also check the serienumbers on the sizelabel. It must have two different serial codes. Sorry for my bad english, i'm dutch

I have that too. But it has to have 4 horizontal stitching lines, which i see on your pic. You could also check the serienumbers on the sizelabel. It must have two different serial codes. Sorry for my bad english, i'm dutch
The serial number is on the most bottom line of the size label right? If so, yes, both have different serial codes; the last 3 digits are different. And so, you mean my shoes have 4 horizontal stitching lines at the back which is legit? Your English is good haha, no worries! And by inner stitching at the back you meant this right? Gonna attach a photo of it, correct me if I'm wrong.
View media item 2177012

Last edited:
The serial number is on the most bottom line of the size label right? If so, yes, both have different serial codes; the last 3 digits are different. And so, you mean my shoes have 4 horizontal stitching lines at the back which is legit? Your English is good haha, no worries! And by inner stitching at the back you meant this right? Gonna attach a photo of it, correct me if I'm wrong.
View media item 2177012

Yea man, legit for sure. Don't worry. May i ask for how much you copped them?

Are the Human Races coming out next week super limited? Are certain colors going to be harder to come by? Anyone have any info? adidas confirmed?

Are the Human Races coming out next week super limited? Are certain colors going to be harder to come by? Anyone have any info? adidas confirmed?
if it's anything like the first joints will be hard to get

Back
Top Bottom