Adidas NMD thread

damn those wm nmd are expensive on rise. is that the normal retail? i thought they were 200 on packers

Last edited:
if anyone is looking for a 10.5 on the WM nmd from rise, expect a pair to restock :lol:

When did u order?

Oct 8, oct they accepted my order.

Question about PK, my TTL is 8.5, my friend has 8.5 UA OG PK,I tried it but it's too big, and some of my nmd r1 are 8.5 and 9, so if i get the chance to cop tomorrow, what size should i get? 8? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
i ordered after seeing $2xx. checked email and it was almost $300 after shipping
laugh.gif

smh @ rise
Did they sell out? Product page is gone, but I was able to get past inventory issues on an 11 and to Paypal before bailing. 10.5's were gone.

Last edited:
Damn if that product pic is right for the olives tomorrow on footsites I'm glad I grabbed the Euros and have the JDs coming in- not feeling that extra grey

Hopefully the pk restock is just delayed

Damn if that product pic is right for the olives tomorrow on footsites I'm glad I grabbed the Euros and have the JDs coming in- not feeling that extra grey

Hopefully the pk restock is just delayed

All of this

Btw FL will have them for us tmoro sposedly

Won't be shocked if another disappearing act happens between now and then

^ For some reason, moved the stock from EB and onto FTL. So, FTL and FA tomorrow. I'll have 10 minutes to get back to my dorm since my class ends at 9:50 lol.

Link for the Vapour Greys and Japan Greys weren't working for me all day. Figured out why, FTL just tweeted of them only releasing Japan Blacks tomorrow:

Last edited:
^ For some reason, moved the stock from EB and onto FTL. So, FTL and FA tomorrow. I'll have 10 minutes to get back to my dorm since my class ends at 9:50 lol.

Just FL my guy

Link for the Vapour Greys and Japan Greys weren't working for me all day. Figured out why, FTL just tweeted of them only releasing Japan Blacks tomorrow:

Wtf :x

Guess they just don't want my money tmoro

Just because you can change colors doesn't mean they're going to be available. I'll take their word on Twitter
Up to you, don't they usually tweet separate pics per color anyways? Changing colors changes SKU in the URL and they have the same countdown. Plus all 3 colors are on the release calendar. 

I was able to click on all 3 earlier

The tweet tho is damning and shouldn't be overlooked

But idk

Just gonna wait and see what shenanigans they pull come 10am

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom