Adidas NMD thread

@ChicagoFireCan't wait to get mine man.
How did you size and how's the fit for you?
smile.gif

I know what you mean and could well be true about the boost midsole being high up. Will have to get them on hands to see it though.
I went with a size 8 what I usually get for my NMDs. Feels a bit snug in the middle but it's not going to be a distraction to be honest. 

Caught the link via sole links. snagged 2 to get that free shipping. 175 shipped per pair. Great price.

Last edited:
Just copped a DS pair of the blue glitch camo pk nmd.

One of my boost grails and probably my favorite NMD. I wanted the blue and olive pairs on the drop day and ended up with the white camo and shrimp camo lol. Getting rid of those two in favor of this blue pair

Congrats bro. :smokin One of the NMD grails. On sunny days they look neon blue and break necks left and right.

And to think I randomly walked into champs and they were just siting there waiting for me [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

That lost art of just picking up in store stock.
Liked these and sun glows in hand better than my Japan greys and that pack. Better pk material and even color.
Solid pickup.

Got the Kith/Nakeds today. They fit super whack. The shape of the shoe and the the shape of my foot are so different that it looks ridiculous. Instant return for me

Yep - I made the mistake of getting the same sizing as R1 PK (half size down). It was too snug for my tastes so now I have to sell my WM R2 pair.

yup same here. better to stick to TTS because of the big block on the inner side. may be bothersome to some, may not be bothersome to others but personally, i feel i would feel better if i went TTS.
Big thanks to the both of you, going to go ahead and look for the Olive pair in an 11.5. Repped for both of you, thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom