Adidas NMD thread

updated the adidas app and was able to cart, but keep getting errors on payment and gave up after an hour..
tried again 10mins ago and still having errors on payment..

562A48F0-1FC1-4D8E-9AA7-0F90846D5E3E.jpeg

updated the adidas app and was able to cart, but keep getting errors on payment and gave up after an hour..
tried again 10mins ago and still having errors on payment..

562A48F0-1FC1-4D8E-9AA7-0F90846D5E3E.jpeg
Lot of looping. i used PP and was able to check out a pair of HU nmd Multi. wanted a pair of Teal as well but payment wouldnt got thru.

Lot of looping. i used PP and was able to check out a pair of HU nmd Multi. wanted a pair of Teal as well but payment wouldnt got thru.

lucky you!
couldn’t cart anything on adc.. must have tapped 1000 street signs, cars, store fronts, etc.. on captcha!

did anyone notice if a sz 7.5 or 8 was available in the multis or nude?

I have a pair of the nudes in size 7 if you’re interested. So sad and frustrated to have missed the ADC restock. When I got on, I only saw a pale in size 4 but wasn’t able to add to cart. Everything else was out of stock.

Jesus they restocked?!?!

The HU NMD just ain’t in the cards for me. Maybe 2018 will be my year lol.
Same for me. Although tbh I'm not crazy about the heathered multi look. Solid colors are much nicer. Should have just copped the yellow or tangerine back when they were still cheap. :/

Damn, can't check out this 11. Tried the app and the site.

Last edited:
NMD Fam, what is the best sizing for the NMD Gortex? just picked up a UK 9 pair online.

For reference

Nike TTS 9
Ultraboost 3.0 UK 9.5

Safe

NMD Fam, what is the best sizing for the NMD Gortex? just picked up a UK 9 pair online.

For reference

Nike TTS 9
Ultraboost 3.0 UK 9.5

Safe

cs1 i Assume? Either TTS or .5 down if you want snug.

Personally, i went TTS with thicker socks - since this is their primary usage- and it fits good.

cs1 i Assume? Either TTS or .5 down if you want snug.

Personally, i went TTS with thicker socks - since this is their primary usage- and it fits good.
ah damn i purchased for SNS - any chance they can change order sizes online? i haven't got wide feet but i do have a flat foot. Praying there isn't foot spillage!

Thought about it over the weekend, and I just decided to pull the trigger on the Orange Noise NMD. Was on the fence about it, but I didn't realize it was a PK upper at first, and that now has me sold. Was also hoping to see if I could wait for them to go on sale (because it's an NMD), but 1 of my 2 PK sizes is sold out now, so I wasn't gonna risk missing my other size.

Thank god it's double boxed and not the ol' bag of death. The UB Burgs I bought from them looked like they had been through the wringer.

Last edited:
Thought about it over the weekend, and I just decided to pull the trigger on the Orange Noise NMD. Was on the fence about it, but I didn't realize it was a PK upper at first, and that now has me sold. Was also hoping to see if I could wait for them to go on sale (because it's an NMD), but 1 of my 2 PK sizes is sold out now, so I wasn't gonna risk missing my other size.

Thank god it's double boxed and not the ol' JD bag of death. The UB Burgs I bought from them looked like they had been through the wringer.
Congrats, do share some on feet pics when you can!

Checked the SNS store in Shoreditch - They had a display UK8.5 and they fit perfect. Really strange as they were the same size as the Flyknit racer UK 9.5 i had on feet.
I then tried a UK 9 - fit just as well but even baggier around the ankle collar.
Even got a compliment from another customer too

Attachments

• IMG_2097.JPG
    IMG_2097.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 56

Thank god it's double boxed and not the ol' JD bag of death. The UB Burgs I bought from them looked like they had been through the wringer.

The last time i bought from size this year, i got the shoe in the black plastic bag. I hope it's true that they double box for u.

Do fake/replica Human Race Trails exist yet? I don't want to get burned and don't know what to look for to identify fakes if they do exist.

Checked the SNS store in Shoreditch - They had a display UK8.5 and they fit perfect. Really strange as they were the same size as the Flyknit racer UK 9.5 i had on feet.
I then tried a UK 9 - fit just as well but even baggier around the ankle collar.
Even got a compliment from another customer too
would u have been able to go another half size down? (UK8 ) Im also thinking of getting them and Im basing it off your FKR size comparison :D,
I wear US 8 for FKR but 7.5 in the flyknit trainers and have narrow feet , so was thinking either US6.5 or US7 for the goretex nmds

Back
Top Bottom