Adidas NMD thread

it has to be that payment loop. I swear i had shoes in cart for over 10 mins but i was never able to check out. logged in on a different laptop/desktop and they were still in cart. I would have kept trying but I had to head to work.

my point - they oversold....

Last edited:
0D558994-0C0F-4195-933F-19FAB0EB60AA.jpeg

Mail day with the exception of the Blank Canvas

Lol well tags can always be reattached, but I do plan on keeping them all and wearing them all like all my previous Hu’s. This pack is better than the last pack in my opinion. At first I was indifferent with the Hindi writing combine with English, but the colorways were done really well

Won the black pair at Undftd LB as well. Sadly can't make it due to a meeting in Century City at 12. Don't feel like getting their early enough to be first few in line either. Anyone know how strict Undftd is on picking up at the said time?

10.5, only pair i hit on this release and i have a bad feeling its getting axed. still stuck on part 1 in progress
Mine doesn't even show progress anymore after this morning, its just blank. I called again to see what was up and the CS lady said to wait the 3-5 days for the warehouse to ship

Won the black pair at Undftd LB as well. Sadly can't make it due to a meeting in Century City at 12. Don't feel like getting their early enough to be first few in line either. Anyone know how strict Undftd is on picking up at the said time?

When is your pickup time? Email I got for pink glows at La Brea said 10am but to arrive early cause they're expecting a lot of people, but you'd have to imagine anyone who shows up at 10 will be at the end of that long line and probably not picking their pair up for at least another 30 minutes...

But if you're wondering if you might be able to pick up after your meeting, probably not (at least from what I've heard). Employees are champing at the bit to take those unclaimed pairs :lol:

When is your pickup time? Email I got for pink glows at La Brea said 10am but to arrive early cause they're expecting a lot of people, but you'd have to imagine anyone who shows up at 10 will be at the end of that long line and probably not picking their pair up for at least another 30 minutes...

But if you're wondering if you might be able to pick up after your meeting, probably not (at least from what I've heard). Employees are champing at the bit to take those unclaimed pairs :lol:

pickup time is the same as you at 10. I'll text you in the morning and see what spot you are and maybeeee slide in lol. Last week for atmos Id say there were about 125 winners at each location if not more..LB is always the worst though because people line up at 7am smh

pickup time is the same as you at 10. I'll text you in the morning and see what spot you are and maybeeee slide in lol. Last week for atmos Id say there were about 125 winners at each location if not more..LB is always the worst though because people line up at 7am smh

Damn, I was probably gonna show up around 9:30

Only other pickup I've done at undftd was at SM location for the OW1s and that was relatively smooth

is there someone who has juice collab nmd racers? i didn't own any racer yet and need sizing advise.
i am:

us10 nmd r1 pk
us10.5 ub1.0, 2.0, 3.0 (triple black)
us10 ub3.0 (except triple black)
us10.5 yeezy 350
us11 yeezy 350 v2

thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom